Turn on thread page Beta

The feeling of pessimism is a real depressing one watch

ReputationRep:
    I really feel depressed and sad today.
    Does anybody else feel the same? :rolleyes:

Well its not only today, its been for a few days.

Can anybody cheer me up? (rep offered)

ReputationRep:
    http://rinkworks.com/said/insurance.shtml

i swear by it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by puk2184)

i swear by it
    "The pedestrian had no idea which direction to go, so I ran over him."

lolz, I can imagine that one :toofunny:

ReputationRep:
    haha some of those are funny
    • CV Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    convert to cynicism

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BlackHawk)
    convert to cynicism
    All I'm asking is for someone to come along and inspire me, a little feeling of optimism is what I want.

I remember the good old days... when I was very young, and didn't understand the complexity of life... and was very much motivated and was an optimist.

Now I'm just simply a pacifist, with... no hope

Btw, I believe in God...
    ... just that he doesn't believe in me

ReputationRep:
    aw
    i feel depressed sometimes actually a lot of times too
    just keep positive i guess listen to music go out have fun

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vijay1)
    I remember the good old days... when I was very young, and didn't understand the complexity of life... and was very much motivated and was an optimist.
    I always understood, unfortunately.

ReputationRep:
    i'm feeling very very unhappy at the moment too much exam stress. This politics is really stressing me out.
    • CV Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    All I'm asking is for someone to come along and inspire me, a little feeling of optimism is what I want.
    yes, but if you convert to cynicism then nothing can disappoint.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by puk2184)

i swear by it
    ''He was all over the road, I had to swerve a few times to hit him.'' :laugh: I love ur sig as well.

ReputationRep:
    I feel ****, I got a 2 politics exam tomorrow and haven;t revised enough cuz I got the dates of the exams mixed up and thought I had only one leaving tommorow and the day after for more revision . I feel sick

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cellardore)
    i'm feeling very very unhappy at the moment too much exam stress. This politics is really stressing me out.
    Being depressed and sad doesn't always be due to exams, (for me anyway)
    Mostly the people who are stressed, show that they really care and hence they'll do good in the exam. Best of luck.

I've finished all my exams, I just have the feeling : what is the point of life?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Seamen Staines)
    I feel ****, I got a 2 politics exam tomorrow and haven;t revised enough cuz I got the dates of the exams mixed up and thought I had only one leaving tommorow and the day after for more revision . I feel sick
    Is politics the hardest exam? I wouldn't have thought so.

Best of luck :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Being depressed and sad doesn't always be due to exams, (for me anyway)
    Mostly the people who are stressed, show that they really care and hence they'll do good in the exam. Best of luck.

I've finished all my exams, I just have the feeling : what is the point of life?

well at the moment i am feeling very vulnerable and want to cry and this thread isn't helping.

ReputationRep:
    sorry to hear you're feeling down. *hugs* you could check out www.weebls-stuff.com for some laughs. otherwise, get a feel good movie and watch it with your friends, eat loads of ice cream and make a pact not to discuss anything depressing - like exams - for just 1 evening. when i'm feeling blue (this is so embarassing :embarasse ) i put on a great dance track and dance around my room like a loon, like all exercise it gets the endorphins pumping but you can also laugh at yourself!
    hope you feel better soon and if you wanna chat you can always pm me
    xx phoebe xx

ReputationRep:
    well at the moment i am feeling very vulnerable and want to cry and this thread isn't helping.
    Well we really aren't encouraging you to cry, but as crying is a stress-release reaction, ...

You may cry :p:

ReputationRep:
    Well we really aren't encouraging you to cry, but as crying is a stress-release reaction, ...

You may cry :p:

lol well i really want to trust me, but i can't i know that sounds really silly, but have you ever got to that stage?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pheebs)
    sorry to hear you're feeling down. *hugs* you could check out www.weebls-stuff.com for some laughs. otherwise, get a feel good movie and watch it with your friends, eat loads of ice cream and make a pact not to discuss anything depressing - like exams - for just 1 evening. when i'm feeling blue (this is so embarassing :embarasse ) i put on a great dance track and dance around my room like a loon, like all exercise it gets the endorphins pumping but you can also laugh at yourself!
    hope you feel better soon and if you wanna chat you can always pm me
    xx phoebe xx
    Thanks for that
    Very much appreciated

ReputationRep:
    lol well i really want to trust me, but i can't i know that sounds really silly, but have you ever got to that stage?
    Well when I feel sad, I feel as though I don't know anything, and I'm not human and more worse- that everyones against me
    so depressing

Btw. How did your other exams go?
    mine were fine, but I know I'll be retaking some.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Will you be tempted to trade up and get out of your firm offer on results day?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.