Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yo-less)
    in my experiance its the other way around
    Do you live in the real world?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by silent p......?)
    Maybe theres less rascim because there is no skin colour on the internet?
    Skin colour is due to PIGMENTATION.

Take three men, casuasian, asian, african.

They all do a ****, they all have the same organs, etc. With slight differences. They all excrete faeaces.

However what ever you say CAUASIAN looks far superior compared to Asian or African. Why?

How many Cauasians go get surgery to look more Asian or African?

So many Asians and Africans use many methods to attain WHITE SKIN.
    Why could'nt God make us all, WHITE? He wanted us to KNOW EACH OTHER and DIVERSITY on Earth.

INCREDIBLE HULK is GREEN he is COLOURED. :rolleyes:

Asians in England are mostly from Northern India now Pakistan, India and Bangladesh. They were many INVASIONS by the aryans, turks, and many more. So these people do have more in common with cauasians. :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gaz031)
    Maybe we could do with more idealistic middle class kids if that's what it takes to be intelligent and nice to other people.
    Yeah nice to other people but do these consider the problems of the many people of the world, are faced with life/death struggles, do they understand growing up in a underprivileged household and having to give all they have just to get an education?

Of course they don't.

The thread starter is up in the clouds with this topic...

P.S.

Thought it was the other way round...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Seabiscuit)
    Yeah nice to other people but do these consider the problems of the many people of the world, are faced with life/death struggles, do they understand growing up in a underprivileged household and having to give all they have just to get an education?
    Do you really think that most state school students have ever experienced "having to give all they have just to get an education" or "life/death struggles"? I come from a pretty poor area and I know no-one who has been in that position.

london_1: what did the post you quoted have to do with your rant? Text has no skin colour, in the real world people do therefore you can show racism towards people when you see them in real life but not when you see a post by them on an Internet forum. Therefore, there is less racism therefore more tolerance on the Internet forum

ReputationRep:
    Real life >>>>>>>>>>>>>> TSR

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shyopstv)
    Do you really think that most state school students have ever experienced "having to give all they have just to get an education" or "life/death struggles"? I come from a pretty poor area and I know no-one who has been in that position.
    No, they haven't. That's my point. The world has many people who have gone through and are currently going this and so for somebody on a learning forum to pipe up and say "Wouldnt the world be great if it were like this" ain't the best statment to make...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Seabiscuit)
    No, they haven't. That's my point. The world has many people who have gone through and are currently going this and so for somebody on a learning forum to pipe up and say "Wouldnt the world be great if it were like this" ain't the best statment to make...
    jeez, it was meant to be a light-hearted thought... do you honestly believe that i meant the earth should be transformed into a computer chip or something? lighten up :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by puk2184)
    jeez, it was meant to be a light-hearted thought... do you honestly believe that i meant the earth should be transformed into a computer chip or something? lighten up :rolleyes:
    it's general chat :rofl: everythings light hearted with a tinge of frustration :top:

ReputationRep:
    if all the users of TSR were in one place at the same time do you think you would act the same as you are on tsr or would you adopt another persona or your real persona (for those who make out there sumink they arent ...i knw who u R!! hehe)...

ReputationRep:
    Yeah most people on here are really nice It's b/c of this, that I like logging on to :tsr:

I just wish I didn't have to work as much/have heaps of uni work to do etc, b/c it means I hardly have any time for TSR anymore :/

Oh well I don't care, I shall make time every now and then :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by london_1)
    Skin colour is due to PIGMENTATION.

Take three men, casuasian, asian, african.

They all do a ****, they all have the same organs, etc. With slight differences. They all excrete faeaces.

However what ever you say CAUASIAN looks far superior compared to Asian or African. Why?

How many Cauasians go get surgery to look more Asian or African?

Why could'nt God make us all, WHITE? He wanted us to KNOW EACH OTHER and DIVERSITY on Earth.

INCREDIBLE HULK is GREEN he is COLOURED. :rolleyes:

Asians in England are mostly from Northern India now Pakistan, India and Bangladesh. They were many INVASIONS by the aryans, turks, and many more. So these people do have more in common with cauasians. :confused:

*Clears throat*

I am very mixed race, so get ready for it, my supremacist friend.

Some whites get collagen to enlarge their lips- a more asian/Arab/African trait.

Many go to tanning booths - i.e. to darken their skin.

others have surgery to make their eyes more almond shaped.

As for caucasian features being "preferred" it's not so much beauty, as you imply. Do yourself a favor, and get thee a nice book on social history between the races. I love Europe, and I'm part European, but some power hungry Europeans convinced other races of their supposed inferiority with less than noble purposes in mind.

Please educate yourself before making blind statements.

(I hope I have been whoosed and that post was sarcastic. If so, my humble apologies)

ReputationRep:
    also with TSR we all choose to be on here the real world is not like that on here you can add people to egnore lists and it doesnt cause that much of a problem in real life its not that easy

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.