The Definitive Sixth Form and Colleges Help ThreadWatch
So I need your responses! What do you think of it? Is it as definitive as we think? Is there anything you still need to know? Please use this thread to post any comments about the page - things we need, things you like, things you don't; all comments appreciated. I hope that it helps (at least!) some of you in the near future
Here's the link again: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/wiki...ther_Education
- A Levels
- The International Baccalaureate
- BTECs, NVQs and Vocational Qualifications
- The 14-19 Diploma
- Scottish Highers and Advanced Highers
- Where Should I Study?
- Home Study
- Sixth Form/College Personal Statement Help
- What to do if your GCSE results weren't quite good enough...
Preparing for Further Education:
- Starting Sixth Form Advice
- The Year 11 Into 6th Form Thread
- Things You Should Know Before Starting College
- 'A Day in the Life of a Student' guides
*starts linking things to people in threads *
Good work, JR
My name is jazzel yousef and i was wondering what exam boards do you have over there. I am about to finish my AS levels and I wanted to finish my A levels on another college, i am taking three subjects (maths, physics and ICT) and in maths I am doing C1 and C2 (Edexcel) , in physics i am doing Units 1 and 2 (Edexcel) and finally in ICT i am doing INFO 2 (AQA).
Other thing about me, I don't speak that much English, I took The IELTS exam and I got 5.5 over 9 (6 months ago), the country that i came from is Venezuela.
Also, I would like to know if the accommodation that you provide is near the college.
Thank you so much for taking the time for reading this letter.
Yours faithfully, Jazzel yousef.
thankyou to anyone who replies