The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Ah, I don't mind it. I'm pretty much skint at the moment so this is going to be my entertainment for the night :ahee:
Reply 2
Disgrace
damn straight. you tell em bitch.
taking that money from the kiddies to fund a few hours worth of presenting. tough life ey??
Why do people donate, let the children die..
Wow... Providing a few hours entertainment to millions of people while at the same time raising tens of millions of pounds for a worthwhile charity? How do they sleep at night?
Reply 6
Oh Im not fussed all goes towards a good cause, its not had much publicity this year and ive not seen many do any fundraising tho

comic relief is better
Reply 7
I love how the middle class jump onto these charity band wagons, its a joke. the 4 bedroom semi deetached mob from Surrey love all the crap churned out by the Holby City cast or the BBC newsreaders singing Queen

its TV at its worst and not entertaining. the fact you have Wogan and Cotton out with the begging bowl, trying to make out they gave a hoot makes the whole thing that little bit more cringeworthy.
It's worth it to watch Fiona Bruce dance around my television.
Reply 9
It is cringeworthy, and the level of "entertainment" is low. I 100% agree with the OP, and luckily for me I shall be in work right the way through and so won't see any of it.
Reply 10
HATE.

They should set a target and if they can reach that amount of money then the programme is cancelled. I'd donate to that cause.
Reply 11
i keep on forgetting how to start a discussion on this thing =/
Reply 12
I'm just watching it for the Doctor Who preview. :biggrin:
Never watched it, I have better things to do with my time (like post inane crap on TSR).
Cicerao
I'm just watching it for the Doctor Who preview. :biggrin:

Me too!
Thank goodness someone agrees with me. I think something like 80% of everything given goes on admin. Kid's need disapline, not money.
adamrules247
Thank goodness someone agrees with me. I think something like 80% of everything given goes on admin. Kid's need disapline, not money.

I hate you so much
...and I'm off to the pub!
Reply 18
I feel offended that they feel the need to think that they need to ram their message down the throats of the British people assuming we're ignorant of charity and don't already donate lol. (I donate to 2 charities because i want to, not because someone is peer pressuring on a nationwide scale).
wilson_smith
I hate you so much

Cool, I love you too, now let's spread the love :biggrin:

Latest

Trending

Trending