Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Wow what a load of depressing thread I've read recently...best way to die, gonna fail exams, negative personality traits, hope I die before I'm old....

SO I've decided to post a Happy thread

When was the last time you laughed so much you cried? Tell us all about it, and I bet you can't without laughing at the memory!

Laughter is the best medicine so take your daily does

ReputationRep:
    I like this thread :top: The last time I laughed until I cried was the other day when I was lying on my back :rolleyes: and someone said something mildly funny - I laughed for aaaaaaaaaages. There's something about lying on your back that just makes everything so much funnier :p: lol

xxx

ReputationRep:
    YAY a happy thread, Im in a good mood right now, the suns out its nice and warm but not too warm, and ive got nothing to worry about for a few minutes :dancing: :ridinghor :lollypop:

ReputationRep:
    Laughing when you're lying on your back so funny I love it when you laugh at something then try and tell other people and they just don't get it, one of those 'you had to be there' moments You know them 'Little Monkey Lost' toys? I've got one (yeah really I have) anyway when you put you're finger in its mouth and wiggle it about its looks just like a monkey with false teeth but who hasn't got them in, if you know what I mean. Anyway that just made me laugh so much! If you've got one...try it! Haha!

Or when you laugh and can't tell people why you're laughing but then they laugh anyway!

ReputationRep:
    Me and my best mate were stoned, and we found a picture of us dancing at my 7th birthday party wearing little waistcoats and bow-ties. Now that would have been crying-from-laughter worthy at any normal time, but the fact that we were stoned meant that we were rolling on the floor screaming with laughter for nearly 20 minutes non stop. By the time the laughter stopped, I could hardly breathe, my chest was agony and had dislocated my dodgy shoulder. hehehe

ReputationRep:
    Well I woz chasing mi dog wid mi bro skidded and fell flat on mi face I couldnt stop laughin 4 2 days!!

ReputationRep:
    :hello:

mr wavey looks very happy to see you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sam_B)
    :hello:

mr wavey looks very happy to see you
    Aww so he does

:ciao: This one looks very happy to see you!

ReputationRep:
    Im not as happy as I was right now, This damn commputing coding as annoying me. I'm in a lesson btw.

ReputationRep:
    woooo, happy thread....

ReputationRep:
    I can't remember what it was, but it was so funny that I dreamt about it that night and woke up laughing... I wonder why I can't remember?

ReputationRep:
    I was at a friends house and she has a trampoline in her back garden, so a load of us got on it and were lying on our backs with our heads together in the centre. Of course, coz of gravity and our weight our heads all got shoved together so our heads hurt and we all got head rushes. For some reason we found the whole thing hysterical and were laughing for ages.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Commander V)
    Im not as happy as I was right now, This damn commputing coding as annoying me. I'm in a lesson btw.
    Aww I wish I could help but I can't...I'll tell you a joke instead

Q. Why don't blind people skydive?
    A. Because it scares the hell out of their dog.

Hehe! Hey its a clean one but brings a smile, just picture it!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by * gemchicken *)
    Laughing when you're lying on your back so funny I love it when you laugh at something then try and tell other people and they just don't get it, one of those 'you had to be there' moments You know them 'Little Monkey Lost' toys? I've got one (yeah really I have) anyway when you put you're finger in its mouth and wiggle it about its looks just like a monkey with false teeth but who hasn't got them in, if you know what I mean. Anyway that just made me laugh so much! If you've got one...try it! Haha!

Or when you laugh and can't tell people why you're laughing but then they laugh anyway!
    lol i know what you mean my mates just start to laugh anyway even though they dont know why im doubling over with laughter and its just one of those 'you had to be there' moments

ReputationRep:
    My bf bought a hash pipe, quite a posh one with a spirit level... anyway he was very proud of it and was showing it off to his friends in the pub later on. One guy was really old and quite dopey and we convinced him it was an egg timer! This was funny enough but then all he said for the next half an hour was "£30 for an egg timer?! I got mine in ASDA for a fiver!"

ReputationRep:
    i was watching mock the week and one of them said something hillarious... cant remember what... but i was in fits!

ReputationRep:
    saturday at my friends birthday party. we were playin "extreme benchball" and then one of my friends decided it would be fun to spin around so we were all standing in out spots spinning and then my friend was really dizzy and he walked into the shed. it was funny and then he just randomly started singing "1 light, 1 mind, flashing in the dark..." oh and he was a bit tipsy at the time so his singing was really funny

ReputationRep:
    today in Biology

was literally in fits

was laughing for 5 minutes at least, non stop

Sides hurting, jaw hurting

The Reason? We saw 2 laydbirds doing it doggystyle..

And other stuff

ReputationRep:
    Sometimes I am just happy for nor reason, like when I was walking home from church yesterday.

I don't know why that happens, I wish it did it more often.

ReputationRep:
    Well, i usually feel happy when i feel that the whole world is beautiful, but when i see perople suffering, all that happiness is lost

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 29, 2005
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.