The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
* gemchicken
Wow what a load of depressing thread I've read recently...best way to die, gonna fail exams, negative personality traits, hope I die before I'm old....

SO I've decided to post a Happy thread :biggrin:

When was the last time you laughed so much you cried? Tell us all about it, and I bet you can't without laughing at the memory!

Laughter is the best medicine so take your daily does :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Almost every bloody day. The last fit of laughter i had was when i remembered something that happened about a yr ago. My mate was carrying a plastic bag full of large bottles of WKD, and as he was walking up the street the bag split and bottles went rolling everywhere, sods law states a cop car would drive past at same time, aaand alas it did :rofl: the fact we all didnt look anything like 18 added ot the humour.
one time in whole school assembly they got some year 7s to chat about themselves and what they want to do etc... anyway one little thing started talking about her pets she said 'i have two cats one has four legs, the other has three' which really isnt that funny, but cos no1 was expecting it the whole school started laughing. anyway my moment of cant stop laughing was when i tried telling me mum what this girl has said and kept cracking up the minute before the punchline
When my bf decide to run down avery steep muddy hil holding on to me, we ended up flying. He landed on my hand and i landed on him, we were both hysterical including his sister who had decided to walk round the safe way until we realised he was actually bleeding. Also a few years ago when everyone had those mini silly slammers, my friend was doing this public speaking comp and my other freind accidently dropped her silly slammer and it shouted out really loud 'LOSER'. That was mean but very funny.
Reply 23
seeing the first officer of a certain cross-channel ferry dressed in a french hostesses uniform complete with all the trimmings.........now for a small fee I can arrange to lose the photograph hehe..........
mmjp
Sometimes I am just happy for nor reason, like when I was walking home from church yesterday.

I don't know why that happens, I wish it did it more often.

Peace in your heart and the Spirit of God upon you. Usually happens after a good sermon from a decent preacher........ :biggrin:
Reply 25
happy thead!!! :eek:

*takes steroids* :eek: hehe
Reply 26
lol I was laughing at some of the things you put :laugh: I just remembered a time when I was really young and went to this footballer thing for my brother. Anyway it was free cake and me and this girl decided to get a little bit of every type of cake (hey we were young!) anyhow we decided to eat it outside but it had been raining and I fell down the hill and ended up with cake, of all different colours in my hair! It was so funny especially having to walk back inside :blush:

Oooh speaking of falling over, I'm so clumsy I do it all the time much to the amusement of my friends! I fell down the stairs in year 7 carrying my chilli con carne I'd made, ended up smelling like mince all day, and in the first year of college I fell down the double decker stairs that was pretty funny lol

Anyway have you ever fallen over and laughed so much about it! How come we find other people falling over so funny! :biggrin:
Reply 27
I fell off a tall technology lab stool it was so funny even I was laughing with my head in my hands people thought I was crying lol and when they saw that I was laughing they all joined in holding nothing back lol.
I really dont know why its so funny when someone falls over or trips up.
Reply 28
I was watching mock of the week on sunday. It made me laugh so much the most this week. I always have try to a good laugh atleast once a week. One of the things that I found funny was-
TV programs not commisioned

or something like that. The suggestions were so funny, like You've been SHOT! hahaha.

OK OK i'll shut up now :frown:
Reply 29
when my dog tried to jump on the veranda from a lower height and got stuck.sounds incredibly lame but i was literally rofl
:smile: lol
Reply 31
Glad to see this thread alive again, thought it had died out.
Reply 32
my m8 was bein his usual big headed self while we were in a bar. he was sitting on stool and leaning back onto my other m8s shoulder but he moved and down went the stool with my m8 straight into these two very nice girls who was sitting behind us, his drink was all over him and every1 turned round. still cant stop laughing at that 1 and trust me u wudnt feel sorry 4 him!!!!
Reply 33
OMG you people have made me laugh :biggrin: Its funnier when someone deserves it and falls over or embaresses themselves haha :biggrin: I'm gonna start a thread of most embaressing moments! :biggrin:
Reply 34
^^I got happi slapped a few weeks ago...!!! :mad:
Reply 35
GiBB*

OMG thats awful! :hugs: does that make you feel better?
im not in such a good mood, sorry to ruin this thread but i'm actually really upset today and the thing that annoys me is it's nothing..

so i wanted to drop english today and heres how it went
Me: heres my book i want to drop english
Teach 1 : makes face and then says
why
me: i hate it ..
i kind of move towards the door
me: bye
teach 1: thats a bit rude come here
me: sorry
teach1: well have u asked the head of year
me: no
(as we don't really need to ask the head of year, well some people don't)
teach 1: well you should, wait i'll go down and see if 'teach 2' is in the staff room

so im standing there while the rest of the classis sitting there and shes goes downstairs

she comes back
teach1: go and speak to 'teach2' and be A LITTLE MORE MEASURED WITH HER

a scared me goes downstairs where my otehr teacher starts having a right go at me
she basically says how dare u be rude to her shes worked so hard for your group, how dare you, you should ask the head of year, bla bla..LOOK AT ME WHILE IM TALKING TO YOU..bla bla don't be so rude, you will apologise to her bla bla

i've had enough and shes so horrible i've got glassy eyes now
so then she tells me to go and find the head of year but shes not in her office
so at the end of the day i just go and apologise to my teacher (for what> for what???) and im like
me:sorry for being rude i didn't mean to be
teach1: well you were blablabla yada yada

then i go and find the head of year and she says i need to ask my subject teachers if i can drop it or not

argh sorry i prolly bored u lot with that but i had to share it :smile: , i don't understand how i was being rude, i've never been told off before so im kinda upset now , not cos i've been told off..urgh i dunno why but some people don't even tell the teachers or head of year that they are dropping something and i had the decency to tell her and return my book and i'm the one tht got shouted at the most

life is not fair
Reply 37
GiBB*

If anyone attempted to happy slap me i'd happy slap their testicles with a crowbar
Reply 38
Markus
If anyone attempted to happy slap me i'd happy slap their testicles with a crowbar

What if they were female ?! :biggrin:
Reply 39
meeesch
What if they were female ?! :biggrin:

lol ummmm oh god, get back to me on that one.

Latest

Trending

Trending