Letters & offers Watch

This discussion is closed.
fionah
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
I got a letter from Sussex today saying they are going to make me an offer just wondered.. how long does anyone will it be before i get the actual offer? What's the general time gap between a letter and an offer?
Sire
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by fionah)
I got a letter from Sussex today saying they are going to make me an offer just wondered.. how long does anyone will it be before i get the actual offer? What's the general time gap between a letter and an offer?
Most likely 2-3 working weeks. Just having a stab in the dark here. Sorry I can't help anymore than that.
Lucy
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Sire)
Most likely 2-3 working weeks. Just having a stab in the dark here. Sorry I can't help anymore than that.
That's actually pretty accurate - I know two students who received letters from Sussex too and it took about 3 weeks for the offers to actually appear on the UCAS website.
lou p lou
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by fionah)
i got an e-mail from st andrews sayin they would give me an offer, that was last week. it said that my offer would come through in the next couple of weeks. it probably depends on the uni though. don't stress about it though. i am very tempted to leave my UCAS thing until after christmas insteadof checking every night... but i haven't the willpower.

lou xxx
Leaby
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I don't think there's a set time... It's up to the university to let UCAS know. It's only happened to me once, and the offer came up on UCAS that day.
Sire
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Lucy)
That's actually pretty accurate - I know two students who received letters from Sussex too and it took about 3 weeks for the offers to actually appear on the UCAS website.
Why thank you Lucy *smiles*
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Did you get less than your required grades and still get into university?

Yes (47)
29.19%
No - I got the required grades (94)
58.39%
No - I missed the required grades and didn't get in (20)
12.42%

Watched Threads