Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    PPU with Iluvatar
    GOT with lou p lou
    Heritic!!!!!!!!!!!

However, for christmas I want world peace, some cheese and someone vauguely interesting to talk to!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sire)
    Its admirable. Good discipline. Though I'd be wrapping the box and having the system in my room already. I mean one has to test electronic gadgets these days, to be sure to be sure hehe
    nar, i'm not like that. i got the Two Towers Extended when it came out, but my mum says it's part of my christmas stocking. so i have to keep it in it's plastic.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dude)
    nar, i'm not like that. i got the Two Towers Extended when it came out, but my mum says it's part of my christmas stocking. so i have to keep it in it's plastic.
    i thought you'd watched that already?

hmmmmm.... cheese...

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lou p lou)

hmmmmm.... cheese...

lou xxx
    eh?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    eh?
    (Original post by corey)
    Heritic!!!!!!!!!!!

However, for christmas I want world peace, some cheese and someone vauguely interesting to talk to!
    just made me think of cheese.

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    cheese is exciting, maybe they shoud replace giving little children action figures and give them cheese instead, surely the world would be a much happier place?

ReputationRep:
    just made me think of cheese.

lou xxx
    mmm brie, camembert yum

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sire)
    mmm brie, camembert yum
    mmm mature cheddar cheese, the best in the world.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by corey)
    cheese is exciting, maybe they shoud replace giving little children action figures and give them cheese instead, surely the world would be a much happier place?
    it certainly is!!! teach little children to eat and not fight and we will be happily and peacefully obese

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    mmm mature cheddar cheese, the best in the world.
    mmmmozzerella

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by corey)
    i just ate a load of feta cheese... it's delicious. i'm ill at the moment and i tried telling my mum that the doctor recommended a diet high in cheese... she wasn't convinced (but gave me tonnes anyway).

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    i just ate a load of feta cheese... it's delicious. i'm ill at the moment and i tried telling my mum that the doctor recommended a diet high in cheese... she wasn't convinced (but gave me tonnes anyway).

lou xxx
    Naughty girl. What you really need is me and some TLC.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CacheUK)
    hmm... how do you do smileys? I am looking for the little green sicky man for that hehe....

and to AINE - i wouldnt worry about it - thats what resits are for hehe
    Thanks!! It's been so much easier this year, im looking over last years Chemistry and its all clicking into place now. i did a past paper for mod1 and got full marks for it! better than the D i got in June anyway. i should have revised. bah! what subjects u doin?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aine)
    Thanks!! It's been so much easier this year, im looking over last years Chemistry and its all clicking into place now. i did a past paper for mod1 and got full marks for it! better than the D i got in June anyway. i should have revised. bah! what subjects u doin?
    Chemistry, Physics, Biology and Economics - FUN FUN FUN..... what about you? what are you predicted? - im doing my AS's this year and it is the same clicking process for me lol why do they never teach us everthing we need to know?

ReputationRep:
    Chemistry, Physics, Biology and Economics - FUN FUN FUN..... what about you? what are you predicted? - im doing my AS's this year and it is the same clicking process for me lol why do they never teach us everthing we need to know?
    My Biology teacher doesn't teach...at all. he's sooo crap, i don't have any notes for this year and i'm pooping myself!!! i do Chemistry, Biology and English Literature. I also did Physics last year for an AS, and lurved it, but i'm not mathematical at all, so i found it a bit difficult. im predicted an A for English, an A for Chemistry and a B for biology (even though biology is easier than chem...makes sense don't it?) Really work for your AS's, makes A2 so much easier. where u study?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aine)
    My Biology teacher doesn't teach...at all. he's sooo crap, i don't have any notes for this year and i'm pooping myself!!! i do Chemistry, Biology and English Literature. I also did Physics last year for an AS, and lurved it, but i'm not mathematical at all, so i found it a bit difficult. im predicted an A for English, an A for Chemistry and a B for biology (even though biology is easier than chem...makes sense don't it?) Really work for your AS's, makes A2 so much easier. where u study?
    I have no idea where you are so...

I study in: Warwickshire
    in a town called stratford upon avon.....
    near brummyland.....
    i mean birmingham.....
    at a school called king edward the sixth.

What about you? - i think it must be a thing with bio teachers mine is the same!!

ReputationRep:
    just found out your locatiom.... belfast..... hehe

ReputationRep:
    just found out your locatiom.... belfast..... hehe
    Yes, i am in that wonderphul town of Belfast, in the phantastic Northern Ireland at a school called Aquinas Diocesan Grammar. All or other departments are great, we have smart boards and interactive tests and everything, but good old D Rea (said Biology teacher) doesn't use his (neither do my english teachers, but they're forgiven, poor lambs) We don't even have TEXT BOOKS. He gives us handouts and reads form them, and doesn't give us homework which, is great for a while, then u get to may and realize, crap, my test is in a month, I HAVE NO NOTES! ooooh the stress! what exam boards u doin? i do CCEA Chem and English, AQA Biology and last year i did EDEXCELL Physics

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aine)
    Yes, i am in that wonderphul town of Belfast, in the phantastic Northern Ireland at a school called Aquinas Diocesan Grammar. All or other departments are great, we have smart boards and interactive tests and everything, but good old D Rea (said Biology teacher) doesn't use his (neither do my english teachers, but they're forgiven, poor lambs) We don't even have TEXT BOOKS. He gives us handouts and reads form them, and doesn't give us homework which, is great for a while, then u get to may and realize, crap, my test is in a month, I HAVE NO NOTES! ooooh the stress! what exam boards u doin? i do CCEA Chem and English, AQA Biology and last year i did EDEXCELL Physics
    sorry about the late reply - didnt go on last night - was too knackered !

Anyway..... Your Bio teacher sounds great!! - ours is similar - he expects us to know the bio before he's taught it...??! oh well never mind at least after he has finished telling us we're crap he does actually teach it hehe

I am doing AQA for all my exams. woohoo.... lol - what modules have you got in january and when do you finish? I have two days left... I WILL SURVIVE

ReputationRep:
    sorry about the late reply - didnt go on last night - was too knackered !

Anyway..... Your Bio teacher sounds great!! - ours is similar - he expects us to know the bio before he's taught it...??! oh well never mind at least after he has finished telling us we're crap he does actually teach it hehe

I am doing AQA for all my exams. woohoo.... lol - what modules have you got in january and when do you finish? I have two days left... I WILL SURVIVE
    Lol, it's okay, i haven't been on in a bit, cos have ahd christmas exams, boo!!! I am now off for christamas yay! Ours doesn't even tell us we're crap, i don't think he actually cares. And I don't care all year until may, when i'm compleatly screwed. I'm getting the Bill Indge text books for christmas, how exciting.

I am doing Mod One and Mod Two on January 8th Am very worried about it. Not gonna bother repeating Coursework, cos i did okay in it.

Have Chem Mod 1 on 16th of Jan and Chem Mod 2 on the 21st. Looking over last years stuff this year has made it soooo much easier, things start to make sense now (or maybe it's cos i'm actually revising) Seriously, when it come up to the exams, actually REVISE. i worked my butt off last year, but i didn't revise much in may and june. ahem

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 16, 2003
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.