Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I have one coming up soon in Cambridge and was wondering if you could give me advice on answering questions.
    In my interview they will give me a script to read then discuss it in the interview, any ideas?
    I think the main focus may be on the EU or development as i stated it in my ps and application form. Anyone had any questions relating to the EU?
    thanks

ReputationRep:
    hey i had an interview at cambridge for economics, the test is ok, the general interview is very easy but the academic one is they asked me to discuss y the developing counteies are developing, and about capital investment and depreciation and also about stable/unstable equilibriums, and also about the supply curve, it was a very hard interview and i think i totally ruined it completely owell it was a try!goodluck for yours n lemme no how it went safe

ReputationRep:
    i had an economics interview at oxford recently as part of PPE course (bad luck princess, i think i messed up too i think)

firstly responded to my personal statement, my interests i named, then to what i said i was studying at the moment (transport in my case, tho i;d rather theyd have asked about development which i am stronger on)

there was a question about income inequality and applying it to gambling

finally, i;d say brush up on your current affairs, the budget deficit, top up fees etc etc

good luck pal, hope this helps

princess

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by princess)
    hey i had an interview at cambridge for economics,
    Hello princess! Can u tell me what college u applied to, and how many candidates per place? THanks for info. I want to apply next year

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by theECONOMIST)
    I have one coming up soon in Cambridge and was wondering if you could give me advice on answering questions.
    In my interview they will give me a script to read then discuss it in the interview, any ideas?
    I think the main focus may be on the EU or development as i stated it in my ps and application form. Anyone had any questions relating to the EU?
    thanks
    My friend had an interview last week n the ques is abt the unemployment.Thats what I know so far.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 20, 2003

University open days

1. University of Bradford
    University-wide Postgraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  2. University of Buckingham
    Psychology Taster Tutorial Undergraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  3. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Campus Visit Undergraduate
    Wed, 1 Aug '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.