Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Just wondering people, who is actually really looking forward to Christmas this year?

Don't you think we grow out of it when we're about 11 years old?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thefish_uk)
    Just wondering people, who is actually really looking forward to Christmas this year?

Once you get to the age where you have to buy people presents instead of just recieving them it gets annoying! Still, good excuse to get drunk though, oh and eat loads of chocolate!

ReputationRep:
    Once you get to the stage where January modules are sat. Christmas is lost.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    Once you get to the stage where January modules are sat. Christmas is lost.
    LMAO, a nice way of putting it. Although I'm looking forward to Christmas. I know what I'm getting and all I have to do is undress erm I mean unwrap my present and I'll be very happy. Also going to watch the 3rd Lord of the Rings in a preview screening with a mate

ReputationRep:

I'm looking forward to it

ReputationRep:
    looking forward to a rest(!)

And presents/the whole christmas atmosphere.

And copious amounts of beer.

ReputationRep:
    i love christmas. i even love christmas shopping. it's a greatexcuse to buy some more clothes and go out and get drunk *omg i wish i wasn't at home in my pyjamas on medication that stops me drinking*

oh yeah, and mistletoe if i have glandular fever, i wanna share it!

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tommypip)
    Once you get to the age where you have to buy people presents instead of just recieving them it gets annoying!
    I like buying people presents. It's the fun part of Christmas- an excuse (if one is ever needed) to go out and spend money (cheap tack and bargains) on stuff you don't have to need/particularly want yourself. Also incredibly amusing buying and giving joke-gifts.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Egan1)
    I like buying people presents. It's the fun part of Christmas- an excuse (if one is ever needed) to go out and spend money (cheap tack and bargains) on stuff you don't have to need/particularly want yourself. Also incredibly amusing buying and giving joke-gifts.

Maybe I'm just bitter because I'm a uni student and I'm at the limit of my overdraft so the thought of spending money is filling me with dread

ReputationRep:

What?!? Santa aint real? Blasphamy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sire)
    I know what I'm getting and all I have to do is undress erm I mean unwrap my present and I'll be very happy.

Also going to watch the 3rd Lord of the Rings in a preview screening with a mate

A simple case of tap and unwrap?? :P

Let me know about the 3rd LOTR please

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lou p lou)

oh yeah, and mistletoe if i have glandular fever, i wanna share it!

lou xxx
    Share the love.

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.