Turn on thread page Beta

My Interview!! watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by YouKnewThat!)
    Well, it's over now, so here's to being excepted! (Hopefully)
    Or accepted even

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by theone)
    Or accepted even
    Quote:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Originally Posted by YouKnewThat!
    Well, it's over now, so here's to being excepted! (Hopefully)
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LMAO. OI!!! you there. Just take a step to the right please. You've been excepted. The rest of you.. congrats on your acceptance

ReputationRep:
    Or accepted even
    i hav been looking on the oxford website, and in applying for physics some colleges hav a ratio of "1 applicant per place".

ehhhh?

this means that evry1 who applies to that college will get in?

thats what it seems like from the stats..........

???

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by piggsy_123)
    i hav been looking on the oxford website, and in applying for physics some colleges hav a ratio of "1 applicant per place".

ehhhh?

???
    Yep, i think at some all-girls colleges there is about 0.7 applicants per place

ReputationRep:
    Or accepted even

Hehe yeh. Where is my head? :confused: :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by piggsy_123)

ehhhh?

???
    No, cus you still have open applicants and people who were not accepted by their first choice collage. If you apply with really crappy grades they might just say no even though they got more places and pick someone who were rejected from another oxford collage instead.

ReputationRep:
    Hi!

As you said they are interviewing a lot of people this year, but this sounds good to me. They only challenge people they think are worth it and they don't fib about test results to make people feel better - if they said it was good, it was good. Good on ya girl!

Haz xx

Poll
Could you cope without Wifi?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.