Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    3 exams in jan 4 week left not started revising have i enough time ahhhh - soz dats all i can say

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emmz)
    3 exams in jan 4 week left not started revising have i enough time ahhhh - soz dats all i can say
    Please don't always worry about exams and revision - get a reasonable amount done and then don't worry about it. There's more to life than exams!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adhsur)
    There's more to life than exams!
    but there is also competition to get in to universities...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by _EMMA_)
    but there is also competition to get in to universities...
    Indeed, but worrying about the exams/revision will get you nowhere really!

ReputationRep:
    true! do your best emmz

ReputationRep:
    attention - EMMZ, U R A BLOODY JOKE.

listen to this - 1 week ago i spent an hour on the internet on MSN, explaining to her how to revise, what to do, how to do it, to get the best results. a week ago i told her all of this, and gave her a plan!

today, i was talkin to her, and she says "yes, i dont listen" and yes "not revised yet", not caring at all, just pure laziness.

now its "i have wasted over a month, knowing that i shud have revised, but do i still have enough time left even though i know i am wasting it anyway"

absolute joke. u deserve to fail if people spend time trying to help you and motivate u, and all u do is spend endless hours on the internet talking crap on a forum, while u throw your a-levels and future away.

good luck u ridiculous excuse for a student.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sharon_love)
    attention - EMMZ, U R A BLOODY JOKE.

listen to this - 1 week ago i spent an hour on the internet on MSN, explaining to her how to revise, what to do, how to do it, to get the best results. a week ago i told her all of this, and gave her a plan!

today, i was talkin to her, and she says "yes, i dont listen" and yes "not revised yet", not caring at all, just pure laziness.

now its "i have wasted over a month, knowing that i shud have revised, but do i still have enough time left even though i know i am wasting it anyway"

absolute joke. u deserve to fail if people spend time trying to help you and motivate u, and all u do is spend endless hours on the internet talking crap on a forum, while u throw your a-levels and future away.

good luck u ridiculous excuse for a student.
    maskall - how many peoplr r u? uve signed in wiv about 20 different names and theres no way ure a new member. i have listened to wot uve said and again thanx for explaining.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emmz)
    maskall - how many peoplr r u? uve signed in wiv about 20 different names and theres no way ure a new member
    lol. i like how u truly know that i am correct about the principle of all of this - i.e.) the irony of u putting up yet another thread about time of revision till jan exams, despite u thrpwng it away anyway, yet u mindlessly change the subject.

stick to the topic - yes, your topic, the one u mindlessly keep moaning on. while u want more time (or so u say - i think u dont care coz u waste time for revision anyway), u r actually wasting hours and hours.

good luck.

ReputationRep:
    you think you've got it bad?
    i've got 9 exams in jan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.