Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi.

This question is mainly for the guys. I'd like a girl's perspective too.

Let's say this guy named Tom is torn between three very special people. Tom is a "straight but curious" guy, by the way.

Hannah - she is tall, blonde and totally sexy. great to talk to. funny.
    hot. she is outspoken. she likes Tom but doesn't know he's a bi-curious straight guy.

Brad- a handsome basketball player who is a closeted bisexual with a girlfriend. He has told Tom he is interested in him...like that. he wants to pursue a relationship in secrecy.

Janet- Tom's friend. He has known her for years. She stands by him.
    He dated, and slept with her sister Nicole. Also, her best friend Jennifer. Tom has been with several girls Janet knows. Janet knows he is bi-curious and actually helps him and keeps his secret. She stopped a flamejob from exposing Tom once. Tom likes Janet a lot. Janet has yet to tell Tom how she feels. He wants to be with her, and lots of other boys and girls as well.

What should Tom do ? He wants sex from Brad and Hannah but would gladly get in a relationship with Janet if she was interested. It's hard for a straight but curious man to find girls who accept him as he is without asking him to make the choice : " Either you go straight or you go gay !"

What should Tom do ?

ReputationRep:
    Girls perspective: "Give it a rest already, noone has this many issues!"

lol

ReputationRep:
    Oh not all this american waffle again...hehehe...sorry, it just sounds so cheesy!

ReputationRep:
    Strange, very very strange.

ReputationRep:
    and i thought girls liked to talk....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wolfman117)
    Hi.

Let's say this guy named Tom is torn between three very special people. Tom is a "straight but curious" guy, by the way.

hot. she is outspoken. she likes Tom but doesn't know he's a bi-curious straight guy.

Brad- a handsome basketball player who is a closeted bisexual with a girlfriend. He has told Tom he is interested in him...like that. he wants to pursue a relationship in secrecy.

He dated, and slept with her sister Nicole. Also, her best friend Jennifer. Tom has been with several girls Janet knows. Janet knows he is bi-curious and actually helps him and keeps his secret. She stopped a flamejob from exposing Tom once. Tom likes Janet a lot. Janet has yet to tell Tom how she feels. He wants to be with her, and lots of other boys and girls as well.

What should Tom do ? He wants sex from Brad and Hannah but would gladly get in a relationship with Janet if she was interested. It's hard for a straight but curious man to find girls who accept him as he is without asking him to make the choice : " Either you go straight or you go gay !"

What should Tom do ?
    Well, I think Tom should consider the fact that "Tom" may be sued for copywrite infringement.

You are writing, a book, aren't you? This is what I'm getting at to those who would be like, "Uh, what???"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adhsur)
    Oh not all this american waffle again...hehehe...sorry, it just sounds so cheesy!
    Please, please don't put him in the american category, we don't want him! Besides american drama can't even compete w/ this guys (ahem) life.

Well, perhaps, see I have this freind I'll call her "Trish" and this other freind "Dave" see Dave has this "problem" and doesn't know how to tell Trish about it.............................. .

ReputationRep:
    Well I think that he should sleep with all of them because he is obviously a tosser!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by viviki)
    Well I think that he should sleep with all of them because he is obviously a tosser!
    hear hear

ReputationRep:
    I agree!!!!

My friends don't even have that many problems. Besides whenever people have a problem they tend to make it sound a lot worse than it really is.

Being American has NOTHING to do with this. not that it matters.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Infinity)
    Please, please don't put him in the american category, we don't want him! Besides american drama can't even compete w/ this guys (ahem) life.

Well, perhaps, see I have this freind I'll call her "Trish" and this other freind "Dave" see Dave has this "problem" and doesn't know how to tell Trish about it.............................. .
    Oooops, sorry - silly stereotype!!

ReputationRep:
    I find it amussing how this guy posts a thread asks for advice then never even responds to the comments made on them. Then comes on and posts another thread w/ basically the same content the very next day.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by viviki)
    he is obviously a tosser!
    Whey hey! LMAO

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wolfman117)
    Hi.

What should Tom do ?
    Ok i guess u must be Tom then, just do what u like man...its not always good to think so much about things in life...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Infinity)
    I find it amussing how this guy posts a thread asks for advice then never even responds to the comments made on them. Then comes on and posts another thread w/ basically the same content the very next day.
    He's a troll, cutting and pasting random bits from a diary of cheesy romance just to get us talking about it when it doesn't matter one bit!

ReputationRep:
    He's a troll, cutting and pasting random bits from a diary of cheesy romance just to get us talking about it when it doesn't matter one bit!
    agrees

ReputationRep:
    Rushda:

How many reps do you need for a next gem? I wonder what happens if you fill the column.

ReputationRep:
    I think Tom should have them all.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    Rushda:

How many reps do you need for a next gem? I wonder what happens if you fill the column.
    About 20 ....if you're so curious, give me rep and find out lol.

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.