Turn on thread page Beta

hi
    hi i was just wondering i am trying to get a saturday job for some cash as i need some cash i am 15 and i dnt have a ni card yet as turned 15 in september
    could you all give me advice please

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ajj)
    hi
    hi i was just wondering i am trying to get a saturday job for some cash as i need some cash i am 15 and i dnt have a ni card yet as turned 15 in september

At 15, you're probably best with a paper round or something. Most places don't hire until 16 I don't think

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ajj)
    hi
    i agree with tommypip, you'll be hard-pushed to find anywhere. the only other thing you can try is restaurants and cafes as a kitchen-porter or something.

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    paper round or washing up in a afe or bar is your best bet

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tommypip)
    At 15, you're probably best with a paper round or something. Most places don't hire until 16 I don't think
    Unless you're my mate who claims he was working in a Newquay sex shop aged 15, they thought he was 18... and saw his mate's mum in there dildo hunting...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jools)
    Unless you're my mate who claims he was working in a Newquay sex shop aged 15, they thought he was 18... and saw his mate's mum in there dildo hunting...
    how embarrassing that would be...

Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.