The Student Room Group
Reply 1
VampireWithSoul
Anyone heard the Bo Selecta christmas single? Proper Bo i tell thee

Yeah it's wicked! The video is hilarious too! Avid Merrion was on Jonathon Ross tonight
tommypip
Yeah it's wicked! The video is hilarious too! Avid Merrion was on Jonathon Ross tonight

Yeah i saw it ! Avid was embarassing ross with ''wibble wooble'' . Shamown, eee hee!
Reply 3
VampireWithSoul
Yeah i saw it ! Avid was embarassing ross with ''wibble wooble'' . Shamown, eee hee!

I think the painting embarassed Ross too!!
In my opinion Jonathon Ross is boring ; all he tries to do is flirt with his guests, female or male. He does this when he cant think of anything orginal to say, and the flirting isnt even funny.

I think Avid is really funny, but methinks that he might end up like Dennis Pennis and ''celebraties'' wont go near him. I was suprised to see the amount of celebrities he got in his video, and with the bo selecta's characters; like scary spice.

Avid's art is hilarious, did u see it the other night on c4 with his art of rick waller so fat that he didnt fit on the paper, and avid feeding him his favourite burgers and chocolate.

''Im a bear up a tree on hamstead heath'' the bear is so funny!!
Reply 5
Ross can be quite funny. I prefer his saturday morning show on radio 2 to the Tv show though. He was good on They think it's all over too!

Avid is funny, but sometimes he can be a bit annoying like when he's being interviewed. I suppose he has to stay in character though. If you were interviewing Sacha Bohen Cohen you'd expect him to be ali G I suppose!
tommypip
Ross can be quite funny. I prefer his saturday morning show on radio 2 to the Tv show though. He was good on They think it's all over too!

Avid is funny, but sometimes he can be a bit annoying like when he's being interviewed. I suppose he has to stay in character though. If you were interviewing Sacha Bohen Cohen you'd expect him to be ali G I suppose!

Saturday mornings? i thought the day started at 1pm :tongue: , ross was funny on do they think its over, but that bald guy before him was hilarious, it wasnt the same when lineker left :frown: i miss them taking the piss out of him and watching him sulk and almost cry
Reply 7
VampireWithSoul
Saturday mornings? i thought the day started at 1pm :tongue: , ross was funny on do they think its over, but that bald guy before him was hilarious, it wasnt the same when lineker left :frown: i miss them taking the piss out of him and watching him sulk and almost cry

And David Gower. They loved taking the piss out of him for being posh! Lee Hurst was the bald guy's name BTW
Reply 8
Avid's the s**t! The single's bloody good.

m|_ _|m
Reply 9
JuniperBlue
Avid's the s**t! The single's bloody good.

m|_ _|m

Can I get a REWIND?
Reply 10
theone
Can I get a REWIND?

Ho Ho Ho. I'm a bad Mo-Fo
Reply 11
VampireWithSoul
In my opinion Jonathon Ross is boring ; all he tries to do is flirt with his guests, female or male. He does this when he cant think of anything orginal to say, and the flirting isnt even funny.

I think Avid is really funny, but methinks that he might end up like Dennis Pennis and ''celebraties'' wont go near him. I was suprised to see the amount of celebrities he got in his video, and with the bo selecta's characters; like scary spice.

Avid's art is hilarious, did u see it the other night on c4 with his art of rick waller so fat that he didnt fit on the paper, and avid feeding him his favourite burgers and chocolate.

''Im a bear up a tree on hamstead heath'' the bear is so funny!!

i dont think Avid is that funny personally - but again i'm surprised that so many celebs agreed to appear on the vid. this morning vic beckham saw the part in the video where she looks like a pig and says she liked it.... im confused...

Latest