Turn on thread page Beta

Look at this if your sick of all these boring threads! watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    all of you suck!

ReputationRep:
    by ****ging everyone else off as boring how many people are you expecting to post here? just wondering because this thread looks as about as intresting as a rain drop in a monsoon.

ReputationRep:
    Tonight if I want to go to sleep early after a night out I shall just chat to Speciez. I am sure that will send me to sleep.

ReputationRep:
    sorry but whooooooooooo are u?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vorn)
    no offence to anyone but your all boring!and every decent thread thats started gets deleted like those from lou*,crzysxycool,eric bishcof(??)and sometimes lou p lou!why do you delete the interesting threads!
    this thread is a waste of time

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thefish_uk)
    this thread is a waste of time

and effort

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tommypip)
    and effort
    Who are you? And why have you joined the Way without pre-conferrence?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr White)
    Very observant.

ReputationRep:

Sire confirmed my membership yesterday. I was soooo honoured that I took what he said as fact! I am trying to find the thread where he said it!

ReputationRep:
    Sire confirmed my membership yesterday. I was soooo honoured that I took what he said as fact! I am trying to find the thread where he said it!
    Sire does not have the authority to induct members. Only the High Provost or myself may perform the initiation.

ReputationRep:
    I'm afraid Sire doesn't say who is and who isn't part of The Way.
    You need to PM Mr White or myself. We will be honoured to have you in our party, just ask first.

ReputationRep:
    Sire does not have the authority to induct members. Only the High Provost or myself may perform the initiation.
    Spanky spanky for sire.

ReputationRep:
    Ah good afternoon, Supreme Pontiff.

ReputationRep:

Well in the goods spirits of this festive season may I join your distinguised group? Or will I have to go through the hassle of deleting my sig?

ReputationRep:
    Well in the goods spirits of this festive season may I join your distinguised group? Or will I have to go through the hassle of deleting my sig?

There, I humbly retreat until I recieve your blessing

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gemgems89)
    Ah good afternoon, Supreme Pontiff.
    Good day.

So be it. As of this moment you are a Junior Provost. Further dedication to the Way will result in swift promotion to a more senior standing.

ReputationRep:
    There, I humbly retreat until I recieve your blessing
    Join the GOT party, we have 23 members.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    Join the GOT party, we have 23 members.
    Too late, he's with us.
    We have 24 members.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gemgems89)
    Too late, he's with us.
    We have 24 members.
    No you dont, I counted it last night, it was something like 17.

ReputationRep:
    So be it. As of this moment you are a Junior Provost. Further dedication to the Way will result in swift promotion to a more senior standing.

I will dedicate my life's work to the promotion of the way, and I thank you for allowing me into this wonderful organisation and I will reward you with rep when I can give it out again!

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 14, 2003
Poll
Cats or dogs?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.