Turn on thread page Beta

Look at this if your sick of all these boring threads! watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr White)
    Who are you? And why have you joined the Way without pre-conferrence?
    i'm kinda new to the forum.... so I'd appreciate it if someone would take sum time off these discussions about who's in what to tell me what these societies like The Way, Girls on Top are, what they are about, and so on....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tommypip)
    I will dedicate my life's work to the promotion of the way, and I thank you for allowing me into this wonderful organisation and I will reward you with rep when I can give it out again!
    You've made the right choice.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 4Ed)
    i'm kinda new to the forum.... so I'd appreciate it if someone would take sum time off these discussions about who's in what to tell me what these societies like The Way, Girls on Top are, what they are about, and so on....
    Well there are 2 main competing parties on UKL:, "the way" whereby you worship Whitey, and thats about it really, and you have to suck up to him regular like.

And there is GOT, where it is a members party, where all members are equal and oppose Whitey.

Come and join teh GOT, you wont regret it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 4Ed)
    Current forum parties in existence:
    The Way - 24 members
    ALP - 4 members
    PPU / PAP - 1 member
    GOT - 23 members (most of which are made up)

ReputationRep:
    r there any benefits from sucking up to Whity or even from opposing him

ReputationRep:
    Current forum parties in existence:
    The Way - 24 members
    ALP - 4 members
    PPU / PAP - 1 member
    GOT - 23 members (most of which are made up)
    There are 23 members in GOT, none are made up. I checked last night, there is only 17 in the way.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 4Ed)
    r there any benefits from sucking up to Whity or even from opposing him
    GOT - no benefits whatsoever.
    The Way - A nice title, regular rep bonuses, advancement for good service, a dedicated follower base who will support you, and the privelige of knowing me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    There are 23 members in GOT, none are made up. I checked last night, there is only 17 in the way.
    So you say. Where is your member list?

ReputationRep:
    GOT - no benefits whatsoever.
    The Way - A nice title, regular rep bonuses, advancement for good service, a dedicated follower base who will support you, and the privelige of knowing me.
    GOT rep points, title, and the fact that you do not have to suck up to Whitey all day.

Gabmeister, search for the got member list, latest one, and you will see.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    GOT rep points, title, and the fact that you do not have to suck up to Whitey all day.

Gabmeister, search for the got member list, latest one, and you will see.
    Your society is a shambles. The hierarchy makes no sense - it's a case of 'choose your own rank'. Damn hippies.

And my rep is worth nearly 30, you can not compare.

By the way, who the hell are these people?
    ~sam~
    leonard godber
    grace
    HamaL
    Hells Bells
    ishrat
    CacheUK

Btw, one of your founding members claims to be inactive, ZjuwelH is gone (and a member of The Way) and CurryADD is in the ALP.

ReputationRep:
    Your society is a shambles. The hierarchy makes no sense - it's a case of 'choose your own rank'. Damn hippies.

And my rep is worth nearly 30, you can not compare.

By the way, who the hell are these people?
    ~sam~
    leonard godber
    grace
    HamaL
    Hells Bells
    ishrat
    CacheUK

Btw, one of your founding members claims to be inactive, ZjuwelH is gone (and a member of The Way) and CurryADD is in the ALP.
    BTW baggy, juwel is in the GOT, as well as the way, I think you have just demoted him to junior provost, and when does get back i dontt hink he will like it.

If you dont notice people with post levels below 500 then you are mistaken, its not my fault you are blind.

your rep is 28 but ours are given freely, unlike yours when they only recieve rep when they join up.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    your rep is 28 but ours are given freely, unlike yours when they only recieve rep when they join up.
    A service of indisputable dedication to The Way always results in certain rewards, be it promotion, rep or anything else.

ReputationRep:
    A service of indisputable dedication to The Way always results in certain rewards, be it promotion, rep or anything else.
    blah blah blah

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    blah blah blah
    You talk the talk, but can you walk the walk?

ReputationRep:
    Course I can, I can run the run as well. But you cant as you said it your self, that you dont like movement.

ReputationRep:
    I certainly can...*walks around catwalk style*

*falls over*...er...oooooops.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    Course I can, I can run the run as well. But you cant as you said it your self, that you dont like movement.
    lol!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adhsur)
    I certainly can...*walks around catwalk style*

*falls over*...er...oooooops.
    *helps her up*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    Maybe not, but I can amble about a bit when I choose to.

ReputationRep:
    Maybe not, but I can amble about a bit when I choose to.
    a lesiurely stroll? why don't you get your members to carry you?

Poll
Did you get less than your required grades and still get into university?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.