Turn on thread page Beta

Look at this if your sick of all these boring threads! watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr White)
    No worries, it's nice to have a nemesis.
    Yes, it makes us both strong.

ReputationRep:
    Like cyber evolution in practise.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    Like cyber evolution in practise.
    The two epitomes of evoloutionary perfection: I'd be a human, you'd be a cockroach.

ReputationRep:
    The two epitomes of evoloutionary perfection: I'd be a human, you'd be a cockroach.
    And after a million years, only the cockroach rules the world. Because after all it outlived the dinosaurs. And withstood whatever the human threw at him.

ReputationRep:
    If you want, I could teach you some interesting facts about post-war communism in Eastern-Europe...
    lol...... i learnt a bit (and forgot all of it) in gcse history. but me stomach's hungrier than my brain, isn't that right Adhsur? :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 4Ed)
    lol...... i learnt a bit (and forgot all of it) in gcse history. but me stomach's hungrier than my brain, isn't that right Adhsur? :P
    Join The Way, trust me, you won't regret it.
    We actually do have 24 members, thank you 2776. Look at the member list, I don't know where you got 17 from. Whereas GOT have 23 members, half of which are made up. Nobody has ever heard of them or seen them sign up to your party.

Join and you will receive rep, an admirable status and you will be proud to be in the most powerful party on the forum - The Way - you know it makes sense.

ReputationRep:
    Vorn, this IS the most boring thread in my humble opinion!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gemgems89)
    Join The Way, trust me, you won't regret it.
    We actually do have 24 members, thank you 2776. Look at the member list, I don't know where you got 17 from. Whereas GOT have 23 members, half of which are made up. Nobody has ever heard of them or seen them sign up to your party.

Join and you will receive rep, an admirable status and you will be proud to be in the most powerful party on the forum - The Way - you know it makes sense.
    Right this is soooooo riduculous. You are just scared. I know you have 17, because I have counted the member list. Tell me the link for your newest member list then.

We have 23 members, non are fake, all real members. And all devoted to the party, ulike yours.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gemgems89)
    Whereas GOT have 23 members, half of which are made up. Nobody has ever heard of them or seen them sign up to your party.
    Why do you and Eric have such a problem w/ us? You have both thrown accussations at us, first Eric saying that we are giving you guys neg rep, and now you saying we are making up ppl on our list. This is getting petty now. Go to the members page and do a search for the members that you think do not exist, trust me they are there they do post and all have asked to join the GOT. we have 2 threads that you will find requests in.
    Girls on top
    original members list

And also here is The updated list!

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 14, 2003
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.