Turn on thread page Beta

How do you know what employee's think of universities? watch

ReputationRep:
    How do you know if employee's think universties are good or not. I am at the University of Salford. My depertment is 5 star rated on RAA research exercise. However does this mean I thing? It is also the highest ranked university in Manchester for my subject.

ReputationRep:
    TBH the research assessment of a university doesn't directly affect the prestige of the undergraduate degrees it offers. Also it's more how the university as a whole is viewed that affects employability as opposed to individual subjects, unless you are going into an area which is directly related to the subject you read. Or at least this is what I've heard....

ReputationRep:
    The job I want to do is directly related to my course so I guess that will help.

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.