The Student Room Group
Power Station Simulator, University of Strathclyde
University of Strathclyde

Who's got an offer from Strathclyde? I have!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 280
Conditional for Psychology and Sociology. Strathclyde will probably be my insurance :smile:
Power Station Simulator, University of Strathclyde
University of Strathclyde
Reply 281
Original post by pyaneva
well in my case it's the TOEFL score and my diploma from high school..
meaning the documents they have required in the conditional offer :smile:

Does anyone know whether they want the TOEFL score on paper or whether it is okay for them to be informed about the result via ETS :confused:
Got a conditional offer for Msc in International Marketing :biggrin: Anyone here from Vietnam?
Unconditional BSc for Maths :woo:

Verrrryyy excited for September, can't wait! :biggrin:
Reply 284
Original post by ~ Dude :)
Unconditional BSc for Maths :woo:

Verrrryyy excited for September, can't wait! :biggrin:

Well done :smile:
What grades did you get last year?
Original post by Jo225
Well done :smile:
What grades did you get last year?

Maths - A
Physics - B (2 marks off an A...... :angry: :angry:)
Chemistry - B
English - B

And an A at crappy Intermediate 2 Biology :biggrin:

Taking Advanced Higher Maths this year, love it :biggrin: Also taking Higher Biology and Geography... and AH Physics.... ha. Mistake.
(edited 12 years ago)
Hey,
Maybe somebody applied for history in Strathclyde university?
Reply 287
Hi everyone!

I got an offer for a MSc in OR at strathclyde, anyone else applied for the same program?

Best!
Reply 288
Conditional offers for MBM and BAC. Awaiting their decision on OR. Wonder why that is pending!
Conditional MSc in journalism. Just waiting on the references.
Reply 290
Original post by PerigeeApogee
Starting a PhD in Strathclyde in October :biggrin:. Very excited.

Hey! Congratulations!

Can you please tell me your academic background...and on which basis did Strathclyde accepted you? Which discipline are you going to do your PHD in?
I also want to continue and do my PHD after my MSc here.
Thanks.
Reply 291
I have accepted a conditional offer for an MSc programme at Strathclyde, but I will probably not be going as I have chosen to go to the Netherlands. They have asked me if I am interested in SAAS funding. Can I apply for funding and then inform them that I won't be attending? I don't want to mess with someone else's chances of getting the funding, I just need it as an insurance.
Reply 292
Hello, does anybody applies or are studying BSc Sport And Exercise Science? Please contact me by PM.
Reply 293
Hi all, I really want to get into Strathclyde Business School, I'm applying this year. A question for all people in the business school, what were your 5th year result and what offer did you get (con/uncon, and what were the conditions), I'm asking because I only did 3 highers (dropped 2) last year and even tho I'm predicted As & Bs I am worried that I won't be getting an offer. Also I don't know how many highers should I do this year, I was thinking doing another 3 highers... Thanks :smile:
Reply 294
Original post by Drana
Conditional for CompSci, yay! :biggrin:

Woot, unconditional! See you guys in September! :cheers:
Reply 295
I got a condition of AAAB but ended up getting AABB :frown: phoned, emailed.. everything, nothing worked :frown: so of to Caledonan it is.. I dont understand how because I have a mail from the sbs adviser stating the minimum requirements at AABBBC (including int 2 maths at A and higher english at C). So including those, I have - AAABBC. help anyone? on how to talk them round..?
So excited for September :biggrin: What halls (if any) is everybody in? :smile:
Reply 297
Original post by ~ Dude :)
So excited for September :biggrin: What halls (if any) is everybody in? :smile:

Andrew Ure! =D
Reply 298
Me! Forensic and Analytical Chemistry!!:smile:
Original post by AllanMcG
Me! Forensic and Analytical Chemistry!!:smile:

Bsc or Masters?

Quick Reply

Latest