Referencing problem Watch

This discussion is closed.
AT82
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
I am writing a report about computer audio but I am also an audiophile so I understand some more advanced concepts which normaly you would have to get out of the book. The problem some of this stuff was not taught in lessons so I should get extrra marks for research. But I already knew it due to my hobby and didn't get it out of a book. So how can I reference this? If I don't mention any books me may get suspiscous! Help!!

thanks.
GH
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by amazingtrade)
I am writing a report about computer audio but I am also an audiophile so I understand some more advanced concepts which normaly you would have to get out of the book. The problem some of this stuff was not taught in lessons so I should get extrra marks for research. But I already knew it due to my hobby and didn't get it out of a book. So how can I reference this? If I don't mention any books me may get suspiscous! Help!!

thanks.
explain that it is a hobby and add a few books in just to be safe. After all you might find something interesting that u might want to add in those books
AT82
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
(Original post by 2776)
explain that it is a hobby and add a few books in just to be safe. After all you might find something interesting that u might want to add in those books
The problem is that means going to the libary and well my uni is 1 hour away so its just not practical. I wanted to get this report done today as I have a million other reports to write. I haven't even left it to the last minute either

I may try my local libary later.
GH
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by amazingtrade)
The problem is that means going to the libary and well my uni is 1 hour away so its just not practical. I wanted to get this report done today as I have a million other reports to write. I haven't even left it to the last minute either

I may try my local libary later.
hmmm, try the net for hobby pages. And quote them. That would do it.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (221)
28.01%
No (568)
71.99%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed