The Student Room Group

Brit, and possible Tufts applicant?

And I have seen the (estimated) edit: sorry, 50k a year (including accomodation) for international students, 200k for 4 years total fee for attending.

My father who is trying to convince me to go to the states (he lives there, I was born there, but live in the UK with my mohter - dual citizenship) has told me I can get some sort of financial aid or something, so it won't end up that much, but as much as I loved it when I visited, I'm not sure if it is really worth working towards, over the universities I like over here.

I took the ACT for the first time and got my results back yesterday; I hadn't done much prep (xD; Uni interviews over here and 3 A levels and another AS. D:smile:but I got a 31, which means that it is at least within their boundaries, and I am predicted A*A*A at A level. I am not made of money, though. xD;

I also am interested in applying to UoI (champagne-urbana), Wisconsin-Madison, and maybe Northwestern. But I like the UK universities I have already applied (and recieving offers) for, and with the cost, I don't have to go to any of those Unis; although they tend to be prettier and nicer at times.

So, what I guess my questions are: what should I do about the cost, and should I even bother going through with it? D:

Latest

Trending

Trending