Turn on thread page Beta

Would u ever write this in an exam.... watch

ReputationRep:
    ur right, there are no actual definitive answers for some of these questions.

i remember there was sum 'odd one out' question where u could have several different answers depending on what u compared it with.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Maskall.)
    I think i've seen this before somewhere.

Q: How can you delay milk turning sour?
    A: Keep it in the cow. [He got an A]

Technically that is right though, actually it's quite a smart answer. He probably got marks for that because the examiner wouldnt be able to say it is incorrect!
    They wouldn't put in the mark scheme, so they couldn't mark it right.

ReputationRep:
    i think this ones the funniest:

Q: How can you delay milk turning sour?
    A: Keep it in the cow. [He got an A]

ReputationRep:
    but then again............ we're always under so much pressure in an exam

ReputationRep:
    For an GCSE Religious Studies exam, my friend wrote 'because Jesus loves us' for many of the answers. She got an E.

ReputationRep:
    We were given a list of some answers of students from the A-levels, and some were so silly. You couldn't even make out where they had got that answer from (one was about a tree letting out gas!!!!!!!!)

ReputationRep:
    on a similar line an admissions tutor came to our school and gave us a talk about personnel statements and also showed us some of the ones that had been submitted to her which were funny like:

in on the opening line began i would really live to study at Liverpool or Dublin because.......
    (admissions tutor came from Exeter)

and another applying had their main reason for doing computer science was i like computers and something about playing lots of games on them and the only extra ciricular activites were going to the pub with their mates.

Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.