Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey there all.

Just doing some research for notes i can use for revision when i had a thought. Is it possible to download software that talks? I know it sounds wierd but it could help me with my revision substantially. I could highlight all the relevant notes and have em spoken back to me while i tape it and listen to the audio at night, that way i can still passively revise as well as make notes actively during the day. Call me mad but i think it sounds like a pretty good idea. Is there any type of software on the internet that i can download that will let me do this? I really dont wanna use my own voice as it sound very deep and drab and i would just get bored.

Any help?

Muchos Gracias

Casper

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CasperUK)
    Hey there all.

Just doing some research for notes i can use for revision when i had a thought. Is it possible to download software that talks? I know it sounds wierd but it could help me with my revision substantially. I could highlight all the relevant notes and have em spoken back to me while i tape it and listen to the audio at night, that way i can still passively revise as well as make notes actively during the day. Call me mad but i think it sounds like a pretty good idea. Is there any type of software on the internet that i can download that will let me do this? I really dont wanna use my own voice as it sound very deep and drab and i would just get bored.

Any help?

Muchos Gracias

Casper

Windows has one somewhere.

It is crap, because it sounds like Hawkins's voice, except it is worse.

ReputationRep:
    Hey there all.

Any help?

Muchos Gracias

Casper

Why don't you just record yourself speaking the notes and then listen to that? Spice it up a bit. Sing the notes or something! Or plead with someone else to read them. Tell your mum you will fail exams unless she helps you record your notes!

ReputationRep:
    Haha i would ask my family to do it but since I'm the only boy in the house (except my for dad) it is wierd coz my sisters have like really 'girly' voices and it would be awful to listen to, my dad has the same voice as me.
    Anyone know the name of this windows talking software? I'd like to give it a go

Casper

ReputationRep:
    Haha i would ask my family to do it but since I'm the only boy in the house (except my for dad) it is wierd coz my sisters have like really 'girly' voices and it would be awful to listen to, my dad has the same voice as me.
    Anyone know the name of this windows talking software? I'd like to give it a go

Casper
    Its better if you bought the siftware, or record your girlfriends voice on it.

ReputationRep:
    my girlfriend sounds like one of those sex crazy mad women, i dont thinnk id take much in listenin to her!

ReputationRep:
    There's **** Talker by jaundice.

I don't think it can import text files or save though, but the synthesiser is very configurable.

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.