ReputationRep:
    do u think it is normal to be gay
    by da way i am not sexually attracted to da same sex!- i arnt gay

ReputationRep:
    Hmm, I don't know.

ReputationRep:
    Who knows?

ReputationRep:
    i think that people that are attracted to the same sex were meant to be a different sex themselves!i know this sounds stupid but thats what i believe!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mittow)
    write in proper english please.

ReputationRep:
    In the wild, a small number of animals are observed to be homosexual. Thus it is normal for a minority of a population to have homosexual tendencies, but the majority need to be heterosexual in order for the species to survive...

ReputationRep:
    not normal!!

ReputationRep:
    What is "normal", is what the "norm" does, what most people do. In this case, there are only two possibilities: "Gay" or "not gay". (BTW, do you count bisexual people as "gay" or not?)

As far as I know, only about 10% of the population is homosexual. (don't know if that includes bisexuals as well).

Therefore, it is legitimate to say, that most people are not gay. Hence, the norm is not gay and it is not normal to be gay.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Han*)
    i think that people that are attracted to the same sex were meant to be a different sex themselves!i know this sounds stupid but thats what i believe!
    what about people who are bisexual?

ReputationRep:
    write in proper english please.
    *nods*

Do you think it is normal to be gay?By the way, I am not sexually attracted to the same sex! I am not gay.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .NK)
    *nods*

Do you think it is normal to be gay?By the way, I am not sexually attracted to the same sex! I am not gay.
    Heh well done. I've just decided to start punctuating all my sentences properly from now on so as not to look like a hypocrite!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by edders)
    Heh well done. I've just decided to start punctuating all my sentences properly from now on so as not to look like a hypocrite!
    And how long did it take you to write that and double-check it all?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .NK)
    And how long did it take you to write that and double-check it all?
    No time at all; it comes naturally to an English Language student! :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Sorry, I will write propely from now on- you have inspired me so much edders!

ReputationRep:
    Sorry, I will write propely from now on- you have inspired me so much edders!
    Let us move forward together! It'll be good practice for class; keeping it up to scratch!

ReputationRep:
    Depends what you define and class as normal.

ReputationRep:
    Ofcourse it is not normal to be gay. It is obviously a defect of some description because we are here to reproduce and being gay is kind of a problem there isnt it.

However, even if as animals are primary instinct is to reproduce and gay people dont, people are capable of so much more that just having sex. Therefore gay people are every bit as functional to society as straight people and so deserve as much respect and opportunity as anybody.

It's not normal but that makes no difference to an overpopulated species.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Michael Beaver)
    Ofcourse it is not normal to be gay. It is obviously a defect of some description because we are here to reproduce and being gay is kind of a problem there isnt it.

However, even if as animals are primary instinct is to reproduce and gay people dont, people are capable of so much more that just having sex. Therefore gay people are every bit as functional to society as straight people and so deserve as much respect and opportunity as anybody.

It's not normal but that makes no difference to an overpopulated species.
    nice one, have some rep

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by edders)
    No time at all; it comes naturally to an English Language student! :rolleyes:
    Hence why it comes naturally to me! A at A-level for English language

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.