Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    hey,

im doin a-levels in psychology, business and product design. i luv business studies and im v business minded. i also love psychology.

i dont know wether to do psychology or business at uni. i kno u can do joint at some unis, but i wana stay at home (london) and not many places do it joint.

the thing putting me off business is that it seemz boring? like i love my business studies lessons atm and i love doin business studies work, but i dont kno if 3yrs of it and all the books uve gotta read will be too boring?

im veering towards psychology cos i find it very interesting and i think il enjoy it more than business. i thought that if i did a psychology degree i can then use that to perhaps go onto occupational psychology (which is a mix of business n psychology) or just go into something like management.

yea.. so is a business/business management degree really boring at university?

thanks

em xxxx

ReputationRep:
    Would it matter, if the lessons are boring, turn up drunk from the night before and put a new slant on business.

I fully intend to honour that plan.

ReputationRep:
    im totally in the same position as you! i really wanted to do marketing to start with, but i really enjoy psychology. So i thought why not combine them, but hardly any universities do that? so its either do business and psychology or do marketing. I really can't choose and i wanna stay at home too

ReputationRep:
    im another person doing business studies and psychology but think im swaying more towards business, thinking of doing business management.. so many uni's to choose from though..

1 more thing y so many people want to live at home!? sure it will cost a bit but u will be missing out of the whole student life and living with new people etc..

ReputationRep:
    if it is really boring i wont be bothered 2 work?!

i wana stay at home coz wiv the top up fees in 2006 its gona cost such a fortune 2 go 2 uni and i can get a gd education by stayin in london so y add living expenses to the costs? i dont wna pay off my debt for years 2 come!

hmm

m xxxx

Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: July 6, 2005

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.