Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Being from the North East I'd say Bamburgh! I love it there! The sand is not full of stones and the beaches are really clean

I lived in the South East of England and found the beaches to be nowhere near as nice (sorry ) but the nearest Seahouses is right near Bamburgh and has all the great amusements, fish n chips, gift shops so its great!

Mind you I've been to Blackpool and that was nice too, but I'd definately say Bamburgh

Plus it has a Castle and thats kinda cool

ReputationRep:
    You can't beat swimming in piss and beer cans at Southend

ReputationRep:
    Worthing :rolleyes:

Probably either Bournemouth or Portsmouth...or somewhere in Cornwall, i havent been to many

ReputationRep:
    I would say Great Yarmouth......................but i would be lying

ReputationRep:
    Southend = pikeyville.

ReputationRep:
    By the way, the best is Cleethorpes.

ReputationRep:
    BRIGHTON obviously wins this 'poll' hands down!!!!!! It's an amazing city, and my home town!!!! Wohooooo! Although, I am leaving it for Bristol in October (gonna miss it, but Bristol is cool too)..... but yeah BRIGHTON ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    St.Ives

ReputationRep:
    any sea side town where i can get mr whippy soft icecream :top:

...with a 99 flake

ReputationRep:
    good old Skeggie..oo I know Cleethorpes....

ReputationRep:
    Best seaside town eh....... Urm I'd have to say New Milton.... I love that place........

ReputationRep:
    Probably...Wales

ReputationRep:
    Bournemouth
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    Not Bournemouth, I might live here but I'm really not a fan of the place...nasty atmosphere IMO. I much prefer Poole.

Weymouth is quite sweet, and Southport...and Ilfracombe is just brilliant...soo many memories in Llandudno.

TBH I'm not a massive fan of seaside towns...I prefer sea side villages..a bit of wilderness.

ReputationRep:
    LLandudno, thats one of the places which is great in hot weather but depressing as hell if its bad.

I like Southport, but too many people consider it as an old peoples place with nothing there, but I think it has a lot of charector. I think Morecambe is the most depressing seaside town I have ever been to.

At least even Conwy has plenty of charector and has some brilliant buildings.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AT82)
    I think Morecambe is the most depressing seaside town I have ever been to.
    Hah! You've not been to Ramsgate, then?

ReputationRep:
    i enjoy hunstanton becuase you have a great beach, lots of fish and chip shops, arcades, fun fair aaaaaaand £1 shops lol

ReputationRep:
    Bridport and West Bay

- because I live here....

ReputationRep:
    St Ives.

Without a doubt.
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Barmouth (Abermaw)

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.