Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Being from the North East I'd say Bamburgh! I love it there! The sand is not full of stones and the beaches are really clean

I lived in the South East of England and found the beaches to be nowhere near as nice (sorry ) but the nearest Seahouses is right near Bamburgh and has all the great amusements, fish n chips, gift shops so its great!

Mind you I've been to Blackpool and that was nice too, but I'd definately say Bamburgh

Plus it has a Castle and thats kinda cool

ReputationRep:
    You can't beat swimming in piss and beer cans at Southend

ReputationRep:
    Worthing :rolleyes:

Probably either Bournemouth or Portsmouth...or somewhere in Cornwall, i havent been to many

ReputationRep:
    I would say Great Yarmouth......................but i would be lying

ReputationRep:
    Southend = pikeyville.

ReputationRep:
    By the way, the best is Cleethorpes.

ReputationRep:
    BRIGHTON obviously wins this 'poll' hands down!!!!!! It's an amazing city, and my home town!!!! Wohooooo! Although, I am leaving it for Bristol in October (gonna miss it, but Bristol is cool too)..... but yeah BRIGHTON ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    St.Ives

ReputationRep:
    any sea side town where i can get mr whippy soft icecream :top:

...with a 99 flake

ReputationRep:
    good old Skeggie..oo I know Cleethorpes....

ReputationRep:
    Best seaside town eh....... Urm I'd have to say New Milton.... I love that place........

ReputationRep:
    Probably...Wales

ReputationRep:
    Bournemouth
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    Not Bournemouth, I might live here but I'm really not a fan of the place...nasty atmosphere IMO. I much prefer Poole.

Weymouth is quite sweet, and Southport...and Ilfracombe is just brilliant...soo many memories in Llandudno.

TBH I'm not a massive fan of seaside towns...I prefer sea side villages..a bit of wilderness.

ReputationRep:
    LLandudno, thats one of the places which is great in hot weather but depressing as hell if its bad.

I like Southport, but too many people consider it as an old peoples place with nothing there, but I think it has a lot of charector. I think Morecambe is the most depressing seaside town I have ever been to.

At least even Conwy has plenty of charector and has some brilliant buildings.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AT82)
    I think Morecambe is the most depressing seaside town I have ever been to.
    Hah! You've not been to Ramsgate, then?

ReputationRep:
    i enjoy hunstanton becuase you have a great beach, lots of fish and chip shops, arcades, fun fair aaaaaaand £1 shops lol

ReputationRep:
    Bridport and West Bay

- because I live here....

ReputationRep:
    St Ives.

Without a doubt.
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Barmouth (Abermaw)

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.