Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    hello people rite i reali need help iv just started my a2 pe coursework n its sum sort of analysis on kelly holmes i cant find nothin about her training programme or her strengths and weaknesses and to make it worse i have to analysis her movement in runnin like bones, joints, muscles that sorta fing and im terrible at it i need the marks for my coursework and i have searched all over the net cannot find nothin nothin at all any advice wud help i need sumfin simple like a day in the life of kelly holmes i dunno plz help

Mod Edit: E-mail addresses removed, use the PM facility.

ReputationRep:
    She has a book out, maybe buy that?

My Olympic Ten Days - Kelly Holmes

ReputationRep:
    Hia
    Have you looked back on any interviews she has given? She trained with Maria Mutola in South Africa, I've heard about the 'Stairmaster Stepper machine' try http://www.greatrun.org/runners_serv...ellyholmes.asp

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.