The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Ms.8U88735
i also had a friend who stole but not from me, and i confronted her there and then. but she kept stealing. i think your friend is being pressurised to meet his needs, to be like you and have the things you got. you should try to make your friendship so there is no materialistic needs in it, but just friendship. don't go flashing your new ipod or things like that.

I don't have an Ipod or any new things and I have way less money than him! He stole to play a lame computer game! There is no materialistic need tgo our friendship. Often we just play cards and stuff.
Reply 21
Steal from them back...of course
I'd be pissed off but try to talk and if that didn't work, well the friendship would be over.......
Reply 23
* gemchicken
Aww I see, you didn't mention that he had more money than you, or wasn't poor, that makes a big difference! I know most people have said this, but seeing as it sounds like noboday actually likes him, which is understandable cos he steals from you, I wouldn't hang around with him anymore. Make it clear exactly why you aren't hanging round with him too. I hope it gets sorted and you don't have him stealing off you anymore :smile: Good Luck! :hugs:

So stealing is OK if you're poor?

Well, considering I'm poor compared to him, I'm off to rob Bill Gates.
trish xx
isn't that taking it a bit to the extremes??

I was blatantly joking! :eek:

Hmm, i should really use more smilies...
Reply 25
Go on his computer and delete all of his MMORPG characters.
I think he'd kill himself if I deleted his characters. It's sad how addicted some people get to them.

Latest

Trending

Trending