Turn on thread page Beta

Where's the best place to go on Holiday in the UK?? watch

ReputationRep:
    where's the best place to go on a one week holiday in the UK........ where there's a beach... good(ish) weather.. good nightlife.. not too many kevs... and not that expensive? :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by se77en)
    where's the best place to go on a one week holiday in the UK........ where there's a beach... good(ish) weather.. good nightlife.. not too many kevs... and not that expensive? :cool:
    Cornwall! Great beaches, gorgeous scenery, generally decent weather, lots of things to do (though I don't know about nightlife).

ReputationRep:
    Blackpool, woohoo!!

ReputationRep:
    Cleethorpes.

ReputationRep:
    The Isle of Wight!! :cool:

ReputationRep:
    Cant believe no one mentioned London

ReputationRep:
    Brighton all the way! quality night life, loads 2 do

ReputationRep:
    London!

ReputationRep:
    i went to the lake district and that was cool. If you like walking and scenery that is. But on the lake you can do water sports if your into that

ReputationRep:
    DEFINITELY Cornwall. Newquay in particular. You will not find any kevs there at all. Just beach bums. The night life is ok I think. Lots of beaches. Good weather, obviously. Go there!

ReputationRep:
    Lake District - Ive been there just about every year sine I was 6. I shall climb all those mountains if it kills me :p: :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    No way! Not Lake District surely! He says he wants good nightlife. I have never been to the Lake District, but i can't imagine it has good nightlife...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dill)
    No way! Not Lake District surely! He says he wants good nightlife. I have never been to the Lake District, but i can't imagine it has good nightlife...
    It doesnt - but a nightlife isnt everything. Beaches yes... to some degree. I was just being picky. It says best place for holiday in the UK. Personally I think that holiday is better than a nightclubbing holiday in the uk. If you want nightlife you go abroad. The uk doesnt do that that well... but we do good nature/ scenery holidays

ReputationRep:
    Gettin Good weather may be more of a challenge !

ReputationRep:
    nightlife is one the main things that i want for the holiday.. so lake district and centre parcs are not really on my list :rolleyes:

Newquay sounds quite good... probably just stay at a hostel for a week cos its nice and cheap

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by F1 fanatic)
    It doesnt - but a nightlife isnt everything. Beaches yes... to some degree. I was just being picky. It says best place for holiday in the UK. Personally I think that holiday is better than a nightclubbing holiday in the uk. If you want nightlife you go abroad. The uk doesnt do that that well... but we do good nature/ scenery holidays
    hehe you dnt have to go abroad for good nightlife..... you get all those crappy french discos and cheesy german dance clubs

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by F1 fanatic)
    Yes but I think se77en is asking advice where he and his friends should go on holiday, not just everyones opinion of a good holiday. He is obviously interested in nightlife, so I think it is rather important.

ReputationRep:
    Bournemouth is quite nice

ReputationRep:
    Devon

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sapphire_angels)
    Bournemouth is quite nice
    isnt bournemouth the retirement capital of the UK?? yawn

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.