Just what exactly are you lot doing?

ReputationRep:
    im not 100% sure...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Brown Eyed Girl)
    i wondering if we evrey had it! hehe
    Lol. There is a possibility!

ReputationRep:
    You are a pegasus. You have a sweet, loving personality, and it's hard not to love you. Just don't let people walk all over you too much. Pesasus are known for their free spirits.

Well its nice to know i'm loved

ReputationRep:
    I'm a PEGASUS It said "You are a pegasus. You have a sweet, loving personality, and it's hard not to love you. Just don't let people walk all over you too much. Pesasus are known for their free spirits!"

But yeah I guess I do let people walk over me sometimes I just don't want to upset people!

ReputationRep:
    You are a pegasus. You have a sweet, loving personality, and it's hard not to love you. Just don't let people walk all over you too much. Pesasus are known for their free spirits.

yay

ReputationRep:
    unicorn

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    pegasus

ReputationRep:
    Welcome, fellow banshee!
    Wanna meet up and go scream in the streets in the middle of the night?

ReputationRep:
    ooooh us pegasus's (pegasi ?? lol) are taking over!!

ReputationRep:
    mwahahaha
    :embarasse
    oh i did that cause im a pegasus

ReputationRep:
    Pegasus.

Bloody hell, that's so girly :|

like BEG,i am a gryphon.
    You often find yourself in trouble and tend not to listen when someone warns you. Be careful; one day you may find yourself in real trouble. Gryphons are known for their split personalities.

whatever

*plays with fire*

ReputationRep:
    Yay! I'm a dragon and it matches my personality " You are a bit weird but your friends think its hilarious and you'll be the greatest thing scince sliced bread one day. You are very protective and something else but i cant remember what"

ReputationRep:
    i was a unicorn! yay!

ReputationRep:
    Im a Unicorn

You are a unicorn. You've had a lot of heartbreak, but you don't let it get in your way. Don't hold your anger in too much, But at the same time, don't take it out on your friends and family, either. Unicorns are known for their beautiful but untame nature.

hehehehe :p:

ReputationRep:
    You are a unicorn. You've had a lot of heartbreak, but you don't let it get in your way. Don't hold your anger in too much, But at the same time, don't take it out on your friends and family, either. Unicorns are known for their beautiful but untame nature.

Nice Unicorns are magnificent beautiful creatures and all so true.

ReputationRep:
    I am a pegasus.

I can fly - whoo!

ReputationRep:
    Typical :rolleyes:

You are a fairy. You're very wise and fair, and are very cautious when it comes to meeting new people. But if you feel they're worthy, you'll keep and respect them forever. Fairies are known for their hard outsides and soft, warm insides.

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.