Turn on thread page Beta

Make up advice needed - prom tonight watch

ReputationRep:
    What about a turquoise eyeliner along your bottom lid, flicking up at the edge? Make sure the pencil is super sharp and it won't be too over the top... in fact, it looks fab. Then fill in the flick from the line of your top lid, but only begin at the corner of your eye, so there's only a flick and a line along the bottom.

Use a smokey shimmery eyeshadow, preferably browny, on your top lid to balance it out, and lots of brown mascara. And have fun

skevvy x

ReputationRep:
    you could try this look

http://rsb.info.nih.gov/ij/images/clown.jpg

MB

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skevvybritt)
    What about a turquoise eyeliner along your bottom lid, flicking up at the edge? Make sure the pencil is super sharp and it won't be too over the top... in fact, it looks fab. Then fill in the flick from the line of your top lid, but only begin at the corner of your eye, so there's only a flick and a line along the bottom.

Use a smokey shimmery eyeshadow, preferably browny, on your top lid to balance it out, and lots of brown mascara. And have fun

skevvy x
    Thanks but I don't have a turqouise eye liner and the thing is in a couple of hours.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cat_meiow)
    Dark brown eyes and hair and tanned skin, you can see me in the pic.

then i think that turquoise blue eye shadows with some glittery stuff would look gorgeous!
    (then use only sheer lipgloss and some light lipstick)

ReputationRep:
    the second zeta jones one for the way the eyeshadow has been applied. Go for black. Anyother colour wud look silly in my opinion. Smudged black pencil eyeliner around the whole eye, and slightly winged at the sides. lashings of black mascara. Ur a darker colouring, so it will look gorgeous on u. tidy eyebrows, a hint of blush, and glossy lips are then all u need.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by musicbloke)
    you could try this look

http://rsb.info.nih.gov/ij/images/clown.jpg

MB
    HAHA!!

ReputationRep:
    Thanks guys, I think im going for CZJ no. 2, wish me luck

ReputationRep:
    yayayayayayayyaya good luck and enjoy it thoroughly! and dont 4get to pout and look seductive

ReputationRep:
    Have fun!

ReputationRep:
    Thanks everyone.

ReputationRep:
    I want to get ready now but I'm not leaving til 6:30, have my hair done though so I'm on my way.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bekaboo)
    Silvery is always a good bet as it goes with most things and gives you a sweet and sugary look
    Yeah i agree. Maybe add abit of shimmer too!

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 30, 2005

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.