(Original post by fivebyfive)
    Oui! I love their greatest hits album
    Yea same! =)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by O_Ren)
    Any No Doubt fans in the house?!
    of course!

ReputationRep:
    Yes! Love their greatest hits album! Been listening to it constantly since my exams finished.

i don't have their album but i quite like what i've heard from them

ReputationRep:
    I actually think the Greatest Hits is quite poor, There are much better songs on Tragic Kingdom and Return of Saturn than the guff from Rock Steady that they put on it. But Hella Good is amazing and no denying it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by devilbunny)
    I actually think the Greatest Hits is quite poor, There are much better songs on Tragic Kingdom and Return of Saturn than the guff from Rock Steady that they put on it. But Hella Good is amazing and no denying it
    Really....... i may have to splash out on a album sometime.

ReputationRep:
    You can get Tragic Kingdom in HMV for £4.99 in the sale (you can in my one neways) Return of Saturn I doubt you would still be able to get newhere other than ebay maybe

ReputationRep:
    I think they can be really good but they get on my nerves a bit if I listen to them for too long.

ReputationRep:
    They're great!!! I love Simple Kind of Life, You're So Foxy, Making Out...Well most of them anyway lol

As for Gwen's solo career...Moby was right, it should have just been her and a guitar. Not thaat bad though

ReputationRep:
    Tragic Kingdom was the best!

ReputationRep:
    I like one of their songs: "Don't Speak". It's a great song, love it.

ReputationRep:
    I LOVE No Doubt, think they're awesome. Not too overly keen on Gwens solo career...it's not so bad but doesn't compare with ND by a long way.

Their Greatest Hits is amazing, don't have any other albums though, should look in to it!

ReputationRep:
    HMV have a sale on all the old no doubt albums, except the greatest hits and B sides. Return of Saturn is definatly one of the better ones. And for some real funky ska, go for the older stuff. Classic!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by O_Ren)
    HMV have a sale on all the old no doubt albums, except the greatest hits and B sides. Return of Saturn is definatly one of the better ones. And for some real funky ska, go for the older stuff. Classic!
    Cool thanks for the tips!

*scuttles off to HMV*

Well, I will do at the weekend

ReputationRep:
    They did a really good ska cover of 'Come on Eileen' as well. The one thing I hate is they way her voice is sometimes really high and warbly and like someone if rubbing your head with a cheese grater. Par example the end of Bathwater makes me cringe

ReputationRep:
    lol, the older stuff like trapped in a box is the funniest voice. I kinda like it in a weird sort of way, guess I've gotten used to it.

We should start a No Doubt Society - I claim founder.

ReputationRep:
    Oooh I like it

I know what you mean about the voice but I think that's part of what makes it unique! Gwen rawks!

I'll be a member if you found the Society :rock:

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.