The Student Room Group

allright without a job??????

hey guiys

ive just finished exams and left school.. looking 4 a job since im so bored lol! in a way i dont wanna work i av 2 and a half grand in my bank account and ive done no work beforehand .. just saved and saved... is that a lot???

but all i want to get a job for is to increase my communication and working skills etc and (of course i aint gonna work 4 0p!!!) some experience to show employers when i have a broad career :biggrin:

Scroll to see replies

i'd get a job... money doesn't last forever and it must be boring if all yr mates have jobs...
Reply 2
When you look to get a car (if you havent already got one) 2 and a half grand doesnt get you very far with buyinh insuring taxing and fueling a car!
Reply 3
thanks

yeah u r right... half of them dont have jobs but the others are failures academically so theyre working night shifts in rotting takeaways and i never see them bcoz they never see daylighht !!! they be asleep all day and get up at night and back to work.. what a disasterous life!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply 4
exactly courtey ! but i have 5 elder brothers lol and nice parents who can do the backing so no problem.. but as u say the more the better u never know whats ahead.. hee
He hasnt said he's getting a car, but im also sort in the same situation (apart from the £2k bit), where iv only been finished a few days ago but am soooo bored already. Next week i may try and join a agency or something and wouldnt mind having a flexible/2 day a week office job.
Reply 6
theyre working night shifts in rotting takeaways and i never see them bcoz they never see daylighht !!! they be asleep all day and get up at night and back to work.. what a disasterous life!!!!!!!!!!!

There is nothing wrong about working night shifts, you can get some daylight if you are lucky as days are so long in the summer :wink:. Although rotting takaway does not sound very promissing lol.
Reply 7
lol!!!

thanks 4 ure comments , what do you mean when you join an agency is that like connexions kinda stuff mind me lol. and btw night shifts maybe ok but not when youre working in such a horrid enviroment no where to sit exept harsh working conditions and boiling youre socks off in the damn heat... we start feeling drenched when we enter a takeway to get somert imagine dem working their way trough the night ....

it has to be the worst job ever.. low pay, long hours, my friend gets burns and injuries almost every night and i know ppl who actually nearly burnt their lives out !!! like my cousin whose arm slid into boiling oil and had was so close to losing it and now has lifetime scars and cant work 4 atleast 2 or 3 years!

the governemt must put some consideration on this ! mind me going off topic

and yeaah im just 16 where has the car business come from already-lol
Reply 8
you wanna make some money by doing nothing? give me pos rep and il send a document that tells you how...... and its not a load of crap
Reply 9
huh???

it sounds like a load of crap

u sure???... or u just gonna eat me away with youre money pitching skills hey?
Reply 10
nah its a sure way.... its a loophole....... its not massive amounts of money... but if you do it everyday you can live off it. You will never lose a penny guaranteed.
Reply 11
lol.. i wont lose a penny nor ill gain one so im pretty fine how i am

thanks anyway dude lolololololo
Reply 12
well its ur choice...... you can make hundreds a week for doing pretty much nothing...
Reply 13
make hundreds what?? cash? i dont think so
Reply 14
hehe its upto you if you believe me or not.... I'm doing it and I'm earning abt 200 a week sometimes more sometimes less. But its always profit. I told you its a LOOPHOLE.. so not that many people know about it. And the more money you have the more you can make.

If you give me a pos rep i'll give you the document. That goes for anyone
Reply 15
how do i give you post rep?
Reply 16
click on the scales thing at the top right of any of my posts
Reply 17
then what.. ive given u rep
Reply 18
read your private messages and send me an email address.... i dntthink i can send attachments over private messaging
Reply 19
ill give you positive rep
tell me please!

Latest

Trending

Trending