Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    wot do you think im sleeping with a guy who i know has a g/f???

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by random_dude_66)
    why are you doing it?

ReputationRep:
    i'd b feeling very guilty now. Also the guy ur sleeping with must make a decision NOW to either stop sleeping with u, or break up with the girlfriend. The longer that the 'two timing' goes on, the more difficult the situation will become, and the more likely u'll b caught and the girlfriend will b hurt.

ReputationRep:
    I'm not sure I can make a valid assertation as I wouldn't just randomly sleeping with a guy - and while you didn't say this was a one night stand, it's clearly not a "committed, mature and loving relationship" either :p:

So I must ask: Why are you prepared to do something which you are obviously uncomfortable with if the two of you do not love each other?

ReputationRep:
    that would be fine, if the person that cheats fault 100%, not your fault. if he wants to cheat then that's his choice, it's just the gf that MAY be stupid and blame you instead of the guy

ReputationRep:
    are you the girlfriend? I guess sleeping with your own bf is fine

MB

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mik1w)
    that would be fine, if the person that cheats fault 100%, not your fault. if he wants to cheat then that's his choice, it's just the gf that MAY be stupid and blame you instead of the guy
    It takes two to tango (and do a lot of other things too)

ReputationRep:
    As far as I'm concerned, girls shouldn't be hurting other girls, especially as it's you who will get the blame if it's all found out. Don't reward someone who is obviously pretty nasty.

Cxx

ReputationRep:
    erm, if you think its bad, maybe you should stop sleeping with him.
    Just a thought...

ReputationRep:
    I used to not give a damn. But after coming close to having the crap kicked out of me for it, i now wouldn't even consider it.

ReputationRep:
    unless the guy is planning to ditch his gf

ReputationRep:
    The main thing; how would you feel if you was the victim? ie. how would you feel if your boyfriend was shagging next girl?

:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    And it's always guys that get bad mouthed for sleeping around...

That's one thing I never get, women are always like "ummhhh, typical men sleeping around and cheating" yet it's women who the men are having affairs with. Screwed logic there.

Anyway - to the original poster - I personally wouldn't sleep with someone if they had a current bf/gf, because I wouldn't want to be involved in hurting someone else. The guy you're sleeping with is lying to his girlfriend and dragging you down in the process.

If he's sleeping with you behind his gf's back he could be doing it with other girls too, eeew.

AND, say if he leaves his gf for you...he would probably cheat on you, too.

ReputationRep:
    just go for it, taken men are the best All with the fun with snooping around. lol.
    *please note I have never done that*

ReputationRep:
    Not to put too fine a point on it, but I think you're a slut. Don't worry, I'm sure you (probably) have some positive personality traits too.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LibertineNorth)
    Not to put too fine a point on it, but I think you're a slut. Don't worry, I'm sure you (probably) have some positive personality traits too.
    way to let someone down gently :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    It'd feel like a really ****** person to be honest.

ReputationRep:
    thankz for ur advice and well im not sleepin wiv him now
    thankz for all ur help

ReputationRep:
    Whose idea was it for the two of you to sleep together? If it was his idea then it is partly not your fault cos he's the one doing the cheating and he started it. But if it was your idea then it is your fault for making him cheat though it takes two to tango.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Helenia)
    It takes two to tango (and do a lot of other things too)
    yes, but if a guy wants to cheat its his choice, and he should face the blame. If a girl cheated on me I wouldn't be angry with the guy (unless he was one of my best freinds in which case I would), but the girl.

not his fault, hes just doing what most guys would want, sex, cant blame him if youve got a bad girlfriend

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 1, 2005
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.