Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    What is it? This comes on the back of watching The Apprentice USA yesterday when a very talented guy was fired by making a mistake. Having been exempt from the firing line, he was overconfident and said that he was willing to be put into the firing line. Unfortunately the boss thought that this was a huge mistake and the guy was fired!
    So when have you so saying shot yourself in the foot and made an absolute mistake?

ReputationRep:
    replying to this thread.

MB

ReputationRep:
    continually mucking women about and getting caught and they are actually people you care about. tit.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xenon)
    What is it? This comes on the back of watching The Apprentice USA yesterday when a very talented guy was fired by making a mistake. Having been exempt from the firing line, he was overconfident and said that he was willing to be put into the firing line. Unfortunately the boss thought that this was a huge mistake and the guy was fired!
    So when have you so saying shot yourself in the foot and made an absolute mistake?
    Yeh, I saw that too. But he was so ****-sure of himself, it was probably deserved. And I don't make mistakes :p:

ReputationRep:
    ..........continually being stupid enough to answer "YES" to that age-old question........."can you do me a favour........??"

ReputationRep:
    breast enlargements....

ReputationRep:
    I called 999 when i was about 6 and hung up. Thats about it.

ReputationRep:
    Biggest mistake: Not revising Globalisation and UK Politics for my Unit 6 Politics exam. It will probably cost me a university place. I'll miss my conditional offer, probably ask for deferred entry and sit at home doing nothing for a whole year. Hmpf. :-(

ReputationRep:
    taking computing at A level

not accepting my durham offer

ReputationRep:
    cant think of any regrets, but one day I left the car wondow open and the next day it snowed and left a load of snow inside the car. parents didnt enjoy that too much.

ReputationRep:
    You should never regret anything!

That said I wish I'd revised a bit more, still can't change anything, wait and see how badly I fail by and whether my degree can be salvaged by resits

(Original post by Markus)
    I called 999 when i was about 6 and hung up. Thats about it.
    I did that too but I was about 4 and didn't hang up. It was in the middle of the night and my parents woke up to hear the operators voice asking which service was required :p:

ReputationRep:
    Telling my long term boyfriend that I had a bit of a crush on this guy who was after me...that wasn't a comfortable night...sometimes white lies have got to pay...(thankfully he forgave me...)

ReputationRep:
    Um, nothing specific. Quite a few involving school, probably shouldn't have said this or that, shouldn't swear as much as I do. Not revising enough for my exams...the usual.

ReputationRep:
    Deciding to take a Gap Year.

Not getting with this beautiful amazing girl when I had the chance.

Being a nice guy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mik1w)
    cant think of any regrets, but one day I left the car wondow open and the next day it snowed and left a load of snow inside the car. parents didnt enjoy that too much.
    :rofl: hahahaha love it, lmao

ReputationRep:
    Attempting suicide, cos now everyones on my case, no one trusts me being alone at home, mates follow me around and feel guilty if they dont txt me.
    Stupid silly mistakes, also taking electronics at GCSE's and GRAPHICS at Aslevel, what the **** was I thinking.
    I also regret losing my virginity and wished I had saved myself for Shane.

Actually the list could go on and on ...

ReputationRep:
    Cheating on my boyfriend. Most people say i rectified that mistake because i told him. But i still felt like s*** and he was still upset.

ReputationRep:
    My biggest regret was allowing my mate to take advange of me and my phone and text/talk to a 39 year old guy!!! We were only 13!!!!!!!!! She took advantage of my genorosity :mad:

ReputationRep:
    Breaking up with the one girl that I ever loved

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 2, 2005
Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.