Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dude)
    Breaking up with the one girl that I ever loved
    Awwwww :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    Taking AS Computing.

ReputationRep:
    Nothing really significant in my life, but recently one BIG mistake was wearing flip flop sandal things when walking to school which cut my feet up so much i still have 2 big scars and had about 8 blisters at the time. Comfort over fashion any day.

ReputationRep:
    Biggest mistake - doing what I did during that weekend lol! Although can't say I didn't enjoy it at the time. And no this is not sex I'm on about.

Anyway - one thing I'm still wondering about is probably: why do I still bother? (in context with something that is currently happening regarding my ex - and no I'm over him now just still care for him a lot.)

ReputationRep:
    letting people walk all over me and being too quiet! oh and not standing up for myself

but im learning!! world beware

ReputationRep:
    Knocking my friend's birthday present into the bin without noticing and having to buy another one

ReputationRep:
    So many. They are all the same mistake (clearly i can't learn from my mistakes), so i'll just make them the one mistake :confused: if that makes sense. So mine would be ****ing up friendships.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lil Lee Lee)
    Knocking my friend's birthday present into the bin without noticing and having to buy another one
    That is your biggest mistake in life?...:confused: ^o)

ReputationRep:
    talking to idiots in Debate and Discussion. its not a debate they dont listen to what you say... :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Continually deluding myself that I am something more than I am.

ReputationRep:
    Not working hard enough. Consistently.

ReputationRep:
    Not revising well enough for any exam ever! and Messing around in year 12 and getting behind in My A-levels

(Original post by Dude)
    Breaking up with the one girl that I ever loved
    The biggest mistake of my life so far also goes along those line somewhat..

ReputationRep:
    materialistic one of the moment. Buying mexican magic mushrooms at glasto, took me ages to eat the disgusting buggers, and they didn't do anything. The £10 I spent on them could have gone towards a glastonbury t-shirt which I didnt get due to lack of money *grr*

one for today, not chatting to the girl sat to me on the bus coming back from town. Lovely girl who I could sense wanted to chat. But oh no, shy MattG carries on listening to his walkman :rolleyes:

*note, if you are that girl, on the 51 bus coming back form town sat next to me (brown medium length hair, in white t-shirt with guitar on it) PM me (worth a shot)

ReputationRep:
    taking all the wrong gcse's

ReputationRep:
    GG you gonna carry on to do A levels?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xanthe)
    GG you gonna carry on to do A levels?
    i need 5 C's to get into a college to do A levels, but i dont think im gonna get that so hopefully im gonna be doing a gnvq in beauty therapy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gossip_girl)
    i need 5 C's to get into a college to do A levels, but i dont think im gonna get that so hopefully im gonna be doing a gnvq in beauty therapy
    if you don't get them go and talk to your head of sixth form/college. my firend being dyslexic was allowed to start college without his 5 A/C's but retook some doing his AS's. Its possible and A levels would stand you in better stead than GNVQ's tbh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MattG)
    if you don't get them go and talk to your head of sixth form/college. my firend being dyslexic was allowed to start college without his 5 A/C's but retook some doing his AS's. Its possible and A levels would stand you in better stead than GNVQ's tbh
    the A levels i chose seemed really hard, and people say that A levels are hard so maby its a good idea i dont do them

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gossip_girl)
    the A levels i chose seemed really hard, and people say that A levels are hard so maby its a good idea i dont do them
    its worth trying at least, after the first year you could leave with some AS levels and then go and do GNVQ's or whatever you wish. Tbh the attitude "they seem hard so i won't try" isn't the one to take. Any qualfication you can get is worth it. Think about it, at least another year in education, not working full time and with your friends! great!

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.