Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SamTheMan)
    Well that's a pretty rubbish claim and I like to think that Britain stands for something more than just economic growth. I like to think that it also has a culture that it might feel like preserving. Anyone who wants to contribute to it and is prepared to contribute should be allowed in.
    Does my claim mean that Britain stands only for economic growth? I said that it does contribute towards it...or do you lot make assumptions and then proceed to try and rubbish other people's points...ridiculous.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alexdel)
    Does my claim mean that Britain stands only for economic growth? I said that it does contribute towards it...or do you lot make assumptions and then proceed to try and rubbish other people's points...ridiculous.
    the only thing ridiculous was you saying illegal immigration was good for the economy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by technik)
    the only thing ridiculous was you saying illegal immigration was good for the economy.
    Dont talk about stuff you know nothing about..stick to your childish comments you are quite good at them..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alexdel)
    Dont talk about stuff you know nothing about..stick to your childish comments you are quite good at them..
    He is nowhere near your unequalled skill.

How is illegal immigration overall good for the country?

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.