Turn on thread page Beta

Why does it turn him on? watch

ReputationRep:
    I'm alittle worried my boyfriend gets really turned on by imagining me having sexual contact with other girls. He fantasises about me in bed with other girl's, he has several times threatened to make me kiss other girls and he loves watching me touch myself (i don't touch myself generally). Does anyone else get this from their bf? I asked one of my male freinds about it and he says its normal but i'm not convinced. I just think its wierd cos gay guys don't fantasise about their boyfriends in bed with girls.

ReputationRep:
    basically he is a straight guy, that is all!

ReputationRep:
    it is totally normal guys are weird. i think most guys are turned on by the thought of their girl with another one & stuff. i think,

ReputationRep:
    Although i'd be quite concerned if he actually threatens to make you kiss other girls like you said..

ReputationRep:
    urm does it look like the girls are so horny they're turning on each other and that turns them on? Does it make them think aww they're so gentle I'd like to be with her? Or does it make them think ha i could give her so much more sexual pleasure?

:p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Saffie)
    urm does it look like the girls are so horny they're turning on each other and that turns them on? Does it make them think aww they're so gentle I'd like to be with her? Or does it make them think ha i could give her so much more sexual pleasure?

Apparently its just the idea of me getting sexual pleasure from another girl. I'm not against homosexuality or anything but the thought of myself doing it with a member of the same sex just sickens me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ant93)
    Apparently its just the idea of me getting sexual pleasure from another girl. I'm not against homosexuality or anything but the thought of myself doing it with a member of the same sex just sickens me.
    I pull girls way too much, and yeah it sickens me too... but when i'm drunk it doesn't seem to

ReputationRep:
    yeah my boyf likes thw hole touching myself infront of him thing, i dont get it personally. Men are odd specimens.!

ReputationRep:
    Sadly yes they are.

ReputationRep:
    my bf isn't particularly turned on by girl on girl action but loves to watch me touch myself. i love to watch him touch himself too though....hell i love to watch myself touch myself!

Think we're just a very aesthetic couple

ReputationRep:
    I am the same but I didn't need to pressure her to do anything, she did it willingly and now is bi....good times....

ReputationRep:
    Im not suprised by the suggestions !

ReputationRep:
    yeah girls done generally get the attraction to guys of lesbians.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mik1w)
    yeah girls done generally get the attraction to guys of lesbians.
    On behalf of the English language I beg of you, please stop this foul butchery.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ant93)
    I'm alittle worried my boyfriend gets really turned on by imagining me having sexual contact with other girls. He fantasises about me in bed with other girl's, he has several times threatened to make me kiss other girls and he loves watching me touch myself (i don't touch myself generally). Does anyone else get this from their bf? I asked one of my male freinds about it and he says its normal but i'm not convinced. I just think its wierd cos gay guys don't fantasise about their boyfriends in bed with girls.
    I don't think you should be worried adout your boyfriend wanting to watch you touch yourself. - I've heared that often touching yourself can be more stimualrting and pleasuurable for girls than actual sex. I think he probarbly just derrives pleasure from seing you really happy. best wishes

ReputationRep:
    Don't panic, if you're not comfortable with actually doing anything then just tell him that. I don't think it can hurt that he fantasises about you with other girls though... it's the whole 2 for 1 thing and a lot of guys can't resist it. :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Saffie)

I think it's option number 1.

ReputationRep:
    my boyfriend really likes the whole touching myself in front of him thing...its the thing he likes the most apparently. so id say your boyfriend seems norml.

ReputationRep:
    I don't get it. :confused: I think most guys are like this?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adhsur)
    I don't get it. :confused: I think most guys are like this?
    Seeing a girl I like pleasuring herself would really turn me on, but any kind of homesexual acts turn me completely off. Though I have nothing against it if it's concentual and loving etc., but its defenatelty not my kind of thing. best wishes

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 2, 2005

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.