Reply 21900
mockel
Heh. :smile:

So I am. Cool!

yeh its well cool, then again we do live in the snow
i expect more posts from you :security: :p:
darth_vader05
hehe- you will in a few days :p:

wow- your brother speaks sense :biggrin: defragmenting it takes ages, but what does it actually do?

i will? :rolleyes: :p: i always cram the revision the night before :p: its the only way i remeber lol

lol tell me about it! @ taking ages. It makes more free space in your driver so your pc runs more smoothly :cool:
LPK
Anyone who is an active poster on here could win it. :p:

vows to live here to-self! :p:
I spy with my 'little' eye something beginning with J :cool:
Reply 21904
darth_vader05
Jugs?
SketchyCanvas
i will? :rolleyes: :p: i always cram the revision the night before :p: its the only way i remeber lol

lol tell me about it! @ taking ages. It makes more free space in your driver so your pc runs more smoothly :cool:

Same here, its worrying me!!! :s: :afraid: :rolleyes: :biggrin: :p: :biggrin:
darth_vader05

Jam?
oneway
yeh its well cool, then again we do live in the snow
i expect more posts from you :security: :p:
I've made far too many in this thread...
smallguy54321
Same here, its worrying me!!! :s: :afraid: :rolleyes: :biggrin: :p: :biggrin:

hehe :five: :biggrin: but in Jan i have 2 exams, dunno how im gonna cram 2 subjects in one night :afraid:
Gah my dad wants to go on the pooter :frown: cya penguins- might come back later :hmpf:

:ciao:
hehehe, I showed Striated Centiped, a picture of me. I think he was dissapointed :eek: hahahahahaha. He really thought I was the guy in my avator

Random. I know, just wanted to get back within the flow :wink:
LPK
Jugs?
no :cool:
SketchyCanvas
Jam?

I was gonna say that! :frown: bagsee be on SC's team! :biggrin: Oneway, thanks for adding me to your sig, I feel loved! :love: :biggrin:
Reply 21913
mockel
I've made far too many on this thread...

as i told ther other guy who was in here b4

there are bouncers in operation you know :security:
oneway
as i told ther other guy who was in here b4

there are bouncers in operation you know :security:
Who? You?

*laughs*
SketchyCanvas

lol tell me about it! @ taking ages. It makes more free space in your driver so your pc runs more smoothly
trust me that mechanism doesnt work for these exams :smile: (you dont want to regret them!!)

anyway a title for your name- Rolling Penguin:cool: :p:
darth_vader05
Gah my dad wants to go on the pooter :frown: cya penguins- might come back later :hmpf:

aww kk, didnt even get the chance to annoy you :rolleyes: :p:

See ya Darth :ciao: :smile:
Reply 21917
darth_vader05

dont forget your votes darth
SketchyCanvas
Jam?
no :cool:
SketchyCanvas
hehe :five: :biggrin: but in Jan i have 2 exams, dunno how im gonna cram 2 subjects in one night :afraid:

What do you have - C1 and Biology or Biology or Chemisty or Chemistry and Biology, did your teachers let you quit Art then?

Latest