Turn on thread page Beta

TSR's Penguin Society watch

• View Poll Results: What should happen to the Pingu Soc?
    Thread remains open.
    53.13%
    A new thread is started and Darth is the boss.
    0%
    A new thread in chat.
    15.63%
    A thread is made for Socs forum.
    31.25%

ReputationRep:
    hes not here I haven't spoke to him for ages well two days :biggrin: xxxxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xXLil'-AnGelXx)
    wheres Darth I have a bone to pick with him :vmad: xxxxx
    He is co-leader so i suggest being nice to him :p:

ReputationRep:
    So is that why you hate? coz you havent spoken in 2 days?

ReputationRep:
    so thats why you arent happy with him? ...........now thats the lamest excuse ive heard today xoxo

ReputationRep:
    Can I join?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lucas123)
    So is that why you hate? coz you havent spoken in 2 days?
    no just kidding god :rolleyes: xxxxxx

ReputationRep:
    no just kidding god :rolleyes: xxxxxx
    Please dont use gods name in vain. thats rude and immature :mad:

ReputationRep:
    whats up with everyone and I no thats vain lucas I am a roman catholic you know its an expression which we mainly obtain off american shows

ReputationRep:
    whats up with everyone and I no thats vain lucas I am a roman catholic you know its an expression which we mainly obtain off american shows
    whos "we"?

ReputationRep:
    and so am I - don't fall back on your religion because of american expressions - remember I'm a Roman Catholic as well and what is one of the first things we are taught? we are taught the 10 commandments and of course there is one stating that 'Thy shall not use thy Lords name in Vain' xoxo

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lucas123)
    whos "we"?
    we as in people you or I thats if you watch american programs why is everyone so ratty with me?xxxxxxx

ReputationRep:
    Welcome our newest member: Northumbrian

ReputationRep:
    welcome Northumbrian xxxxx

ReputationRep:
    we as in people you or I thats if you watch american programs why is everyone so ratty with me?xxxxxxx
    Well then I suppose thats very good then that I am not ideologically conditioned into watching American television shows as their lifestyles are more secular than my own xoxo

ReputationRep:
    Please do not speak for me, call me ratty and stop "xxxxxxxx"

ReputationRep:
    right thats it i've ahd enough of this now LPK remove me from your list its obvious people have been talking which I don't like and it upsets me

ReputationRep:
    right thats it i've ahd enough of this now LPK remove me from your list its obvious people have been talking which I don't like and it upsets me
    :confused: firstly no ones been talking about you secondly I don't see the point in talking about you.....I take my religion extremely seriously and I wish it not to be made a mockery over, by vain comments this may be for a religious or a religion thread however its my point of view. xoxo

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tomásíona - Mháire)
    :confused: firstly no ones been talking about you secondly I don't see the point in talking about you.....I take my religion extremely seriously and I wish it not to be made a mockery over, by vain comments this may be for a religious or a religion thread however its my point of view. xoxo
    Dont be so nice, bye lil angel :getmecoat

ReputationRep:
    I became a catholic to get into a catholic school which is one of the best in my area and i do take my religion seriously but some people in my school do not an it seems they stuff thery do and say has rubbed off on me i attend church do childrens liturgy and the money collection and a bidding prayer

ReputationRep:
    I became a catholic to get into a catholic school which is one of the best in my area and i do take my religion seriously but some people in my school do not an it seems they stuff thery do and say has rubbed off on me i attend church do childrens liturgy and the money collection and a bidding prayer

:confused:

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.