The Student Room Group
Pippi
'ello wheres LPK?

he's probably gone out :getmecoat
Reply 25961
nah hes in the back room
Lucas123
I still have that song you sent me on my I-Pod its kinda of catchy :cool: I loves it :biggrin:

:eek: that's so wierd i'm listening to the same song at this moment :biggrin: I'll send you some more if you like :smile:
Reply 25963
I am here.
StriatedCentipe
:eek: that's so wierd i'm listening to the same song at this moment :biggrin: I'll send you some more if you like :smile:

thats spooky, yeah you so have to send me more :cool: But no at the mom, cant be bothered to go on MSN :redface:
Lucas123
thats spooky, yeah you so have to send me more :cool: But no at the mom, cant be bothered to go on MSN :redface:

Pah! I know what you mean though..
StriatedCentipe
Pah! I know what you mean though..

Im glad you know what I mean, coz I dont :p:

just dropped my I-Pod :eek:
hi :cool: :p: :biggrin:
lil_groovy_dude
hi :cool: :p: :biggrin:

Howdy :cool:
Lucas123
Howdy :cool:

hallo, howa you? :hugs: :smile:

has anyone got any bargains in the sales yet? :biggrin: I only got some trainers for £20 :redface:
lil_groovy_dude
hallo, howa you? :hugs: :smile:

has anyone got any bargains in the sales yet? :biggrin: I only got some trainers for £20 :redface:

Cant say i have :cool:
Lucas123
Cant say i have :cool:

hehe!! where is everyone? :hmmmm:
lil_groovy_dude
hehe!! where is everyone? :hmmmm:

dead :p:
Lucas123
dead :p:

hopefully!! :p: :p: :security: how come your always invisible lucas?? :ninja: i can see you!! :p: :ninja:
Reply 25974
Heyo kiddiwinks!
Twaffy
Heyo kiddiwinks!

TWAFFY!!!! *jumps on twaffy* :p: :hugs: :love: :biggrin:
heya twaffy and SG! (I am so not calling you LGD) :p:
lil_groovy_dude
hopefully!! :p: :p: :security: how come your always invisible lucas?? :ninja: i can see you!! :p: :ninja:

gosh, please dont start that off again. Me and SC were talking about that last night :p:
StriatedCentipe
heya twaffy and SG! (I am so not calling you LGD) :p:

ok, i give you permission to call me SG!! :biggrin: your avvy is soooo distracting!! :wink: :biggrin:

--------------

Lucas123
gosh, please dont start that off again. Me and SC were talking about that last night :p:

about what? :ninja: :p:
Reply 25979
lil_groovy_dude
TWAFFY!!!! *jumps on twaffy* :p: :hugs: :love: :biggrin:

*Jumps back on lil_groovy_dude* (Can I call you LGD for short because thats a long name!!) :hugs::wavey::party::biggrin:

Latest