Turn on thread page Beta

TSR's Penguin Society watch

• View Poll Results: What should happen to the Pingu Soc?
    Thread remains open.
    53.13%
    A new thread is started and Darth is the boss.
    0%
    A new thread in chat.
    15.63%
    A thread is made for Socs forum.
    31.25%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tomásíona - Mháire)
    awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww - I just wear shoes with 3" heels or higher they are quite hard to find as well.....especially 5" so I buy my shoes of the net xoxo
    I cant wear heels, I fall off em! my feet are too skinny!

--------------

lol yeah I'm tiny but i don't mind its fun lol!!!!!!!! xoxo
    I used to be tiny, and I could get away with kids fares for anything!

ReputationRep:
    Happy New 2006 people

ReputationRep:
    I'm a boy
    I'm 13
    I'm 5ft
    I'm size 6

bye! :ciao: :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by misst)
    I cant wear heels, I fall off em! my feet are too skinny!
    awwwwwwwwwwwww Im happy enough I never wore shoes as a child so my feet are normal width luckily - but if i didn't have heels i would never get into pubs or clubs xoxo

--------------

(Original post by misst)

I used to be tiny, and I could get away with kids fares for anything!
    :rofl: - I still can when wearing trainers :p: xoxo
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    lucky u

ReputationRep:
    awwwwwwwwwwwww Im happy enough I never wore shoes as a child so my feet are normal width luckily - but if i didn't have heels i would never get into pubs or clubs xoxo

--------------

:rofl: - I still can when wearing trainers :p: xoxo
    Lucky! Do you know the worst thing - Im iina wind band and we have to wear awful bow ties, nad my conductir said that I looked sweet and young, like a little girl pretending to be a big girl :s: Im sure it was supposed to be a compliment! :eek: :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by misst)
    Lucky! Do you know the worst thing - Im iina wind band and we have to wear awful bow ties, nad my conductir said that I looked sweet and young, like a little girl pretending to be a big girl :s: Im sure it was supposed to be a compliment! :eek: :p:
    :rofl: oh my.........:rofl: lol well at least your not mistaked for a 13yr old when getting a ticket for the bus going home.....I don't argue with them....I allow them to think whatever.....means I get it for cheaper xoxo

ReputationRep:
    :rofl: oh my.........:rofl: lol well at least your not mistaked for a 13yr old when getting a ticket for the bus going home.....I don't argue with them....I allow them to think whatever.....means I get it for cheaper xoxo
    :rofl: I was a bit :hmpf: then I laughed, but Im 16! I dont want to look like a young girl dressing up in mummys clothes to look like a big girl! :eek: *images images*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shylock)
    hey FIL what's PP?? how're u??
    I am groovy. Thanks for asking.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lil_groovy_dude)
    I'm a boy
    I'm 13
    I'm 5ft
    I'm size 6

Im not convinced.

ReputationRep:
    I used to be able too, then they kinda clicked - hang on this girls hanging out with people who have been getting adults tickets for at least a year, whats her age? and I had to get adult

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by misst)
    I used to be able too, then they kinda clicked - hang on this girls hanging out with people who have been getting adults tickets for at least a year, whats her age? and I had to get adult
    lol it doesn't click with the bus drivers lol even though I'm getting home with a lot of ones the same age who look about 20 :eek: they still ask for the childs ticket though :rolleyes: lol xoxo

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lil_groovy_dude)
    I'm a boy
    I'm 13
    I'm 5ft
    I'm size 6

Im a girl
    Im 16
    Im 5'4/5
    Im size 8
    Im supposed to be doing revision

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by misst)
    :rofl: I was a bit :hmpf: then I laughed, but Im 16! I dont want to look like a young girl dressing up in mummys clothes to look like a big girl! :eek: *images images*
    hahahha :rofl: :p: lol!!!!!!! xoxo

ReputationRep:
    lol it doesn't click with the bus drivers lol even though I'm getting home with a lot of ones the same age who look about 20 :eek: they still ask for the childs ticket though :rolleyes: lol xoxo
    :rolleyes: lol :p: Ive stopped using busses atm, I walk everywhere, or get my mum to drive me :p:

--------------

hahahha :rofl: :p: lol!!!!!!! xoxo
    but honestly - it isn't what you want to look like specially when the guy you fancy is in the same band

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by misst)
    :rolleyes: lol :p: Ive stopped using busses atm, I walk everywhere, or get my mum to drive me :p:

--------------

but honestly - it isn't what you want to look like specially when the guy you fancy is in the same band
    :eek: oh dear..............well I only use buses during school time.......usually get people to drive me or I drive me around places lol during the holidays I'm allowed to drive and thats about it lol xoxo

ReputationRep:
    :eek: oh dear..............well I only use buses during school time.......usually get people to drive me or I drive me around places lol during the holidays I'm allowed to drive and thats about it lol xoxo
    You havent seen the bus links in my new town :s: bout 2 busses a day :s::eek: anyway mostve the time the only shops I need are in town, and schools only across a field! :p:

ReputationRep:
    *is pink*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MR_JR)
    *is pink*
    Jamie!!! :hugs: hello

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by misst)
    You havent seen the bus links in my new town :s: bout 2 busses a day :s::eek: anyway mostve the time the only shops I need are in town, and schools only across a field! :p:
    yeah same I live about 10 mile from my local town :hmpf: but what can i do lol only 1 bus a day goes into town and i sleep on and miss it so i just ring up a mate and be like 'wanna shop?' or 'please baby bring me into town love you soo much' lol!!!! or I ask mammy real nice and drive in myself xoxo

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.