The Student Room Group
Tis Misst aka Trish aka Trishmental aka confusing :p:
The Canadian
Oooh, sounds cool, well, the pillaging and cannibalism parts, not too keen on the idea of raping, murdering is fine, normal tortue is fun, but not raping.

Can I join as the pet that people feed the scraps of meet to? PLEAAAAAAASE

Its the Viking influence really (we have a large contingent) but we usually leave all of that to them :p: .

Hmmm, depends, we already have a couple of mascots, what would we get out of it (i.e. do you lay golden eggs, or can you breath fire, are you a furby) :biggrin: ?
The Canadian
Tis Misst aka Trish aka Trishmental aka confusing :p:

:eek: what the f***..........stop changing trish!!!!!!!!!!! :frown: you're confusing me :frown: xoxo
Casey
Its the Viking influence really (we have a large contingent) but we usually leave all of that to them :p: .

Hmmm, depends, we already have a couple of mascots, what would we get out of it (i.e. do you lay golden eggs, or can you breath fire, are you a furby) :biggrin: ?

Er, I'm a flesh eating, gun shooting, alcohol drinking, insane, hilarious furby with an attitude problem :p:
Tomásíona - Mháire
:eek: what the f***..........stop changing trish!!!!!!!!!!! :frown: you're confusing me :frown: xoxo

You and pretty much everyone on TSR who knew you with a different name! Too confusing for my pathetically small and weak mind :p:
Tomásíona - Mháire
hey :biggrin: :hugs: - do i know you? lol xoxo
:p: yup

--------------

Tomásíona - Mháire
its my seconday account
trishmental
:p: yup

--------------

its my seconday account

I think we'd established that LOL. We wouldn't have to if you'd stop consusing us :p:

Btw, Trishmental is a cool username :cool:
Hi everyone. I'm a new member, can someone tell me what this society is about, obviously penguins but I mean just some info?
Not really about penguins, just about anything you want to talk about. It is a big game really. Get a 100th, 1000th or 10,000th post and you get penguin points from the big dude, LPK!!

Oh, and a little note, you might want to remove the link from your signiture as it is against forum rules. I did the same thing when I started and got a slap on the wrist!!
The Canadian
I think we'd established that LOL. We wouldn't have to if you'd stop consusing us :p:

Btw, Trishmental is a cool username :cool:
thankoo :smile:
Serina M
Hi everyone. I'm a new member, can someone tell me what this society is about, obviously penguins but I mean just some info?

its about f*** all really lol! its just to have a laugh in....xoxo
The Canadian
Not really about penguins, just about anything you want to talk about. It is a big game really. Get a 100th, 1000th or 10,000th post and you get penguin points from the big dude, LPK!!
as long as you have the P soc as a link in your sig :p:
Oh, cool. So what am I supposed to say? someone start a conversation please?

:tux: :penguin: :tux: :penguin: :tux:
Serina M
Oh, cool. So what am I supposed to say? someone start a conversation please?

penguin

emmmm - hows you? xoxo
anything :p: we have about 10 convos going on here at times :p:
Tomásíona - Mháire
emmmm - hows you? xoxo

Fine, how are you :P
trishmental
anything :p: we have about 10 convos going on here at times :p:

darn right :cool: xoxo

--------------

Serina M
Fine, how are you :P

just getting ready for my day in the limelight**flicks hair**....:cool: hehe lol nah I'm good :biggrin: xoxo
Tomásíona - Mháire
darn right :cool: xoxo

--------------

just getting ready for my day in the limelight**flicks hair**....:cool: hehe lol nah I'm good :biggrin: xoxo
tis hilarious :p:
LPK, I've added the society to my signature.
trishmental
tis hilarious :p:

:p: hehe im a comedienne :wink: xoxo

Latest