The Student Room Group
Twaffy
Please don't kill me! I have five fleas and a cat to support!

OK, I will spare you :p:
Reply 30661
:vmad:
:motz:
Darth Vader 05 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Im knocing at your uncles, kick off is upon us and its cold again, answer the door dammit or im giving your dm's to this cat out here :eviltongu
Twaffy
He is! :biggrin:
:hmpf: he was doing everyone a favour :bandit: :biggrin:
Reply 30663
Never you mind, its not for little ears
Twaffy
:eek: How oh small one how?

When you're a sub it says who repped you and how much twas worth(14) :smile:now i need 38 and when ONEWAY reps me it hopefully will be worth more that 38 and I will get my shiney!! :biggrin:
i'm off everyone, my internet going weird :s:

:ciao: :hugs:

SC

Good luck in the exams!! :hugs:
:bawling: people stop killing each other I only did it or you lot to stop :bawling:

--------------

bye SC good luck as well :ciao: :hugs:
whose lucy? :p: :biggrin:
darth_vader05
hehe :biggrin:

penguins leave lucy i mean lucas alone :biggrin: he did the world a favour :p:

hmmm dave and scubar- whats going on ^o) :p:

whos Lucy? :confused:
lil_groovy_dude
When you're a sub it says who repped you and how much twas worth(14) :smile:now i need 38 and when ONEWAY reps me it hopefully will be worth more that 38 and I will get my shiney!! :biggrin:

I subbed you hunny as well you skipped my queue lol :smile:
SketchyCanvas
i'm off everyone, my internet going weird :s:

:ciao: :hugs:

SC

Good luck in the exams!! :hugs:

good luck sweetheart!! :hugs: you will do well!! :hugs:
lil_groovy_dude
:angry: if you'd have said that 5 mins ago, i'd have repped you instead og oneway :frown: sorry :frown:
oneway
:vmad:
:motz:
Darth Vader 05 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Im knocing at your uncles, kick off is upon us and its cold again, answer the door dammit or im giving your dm's to this cat out here :eviltongu
ah sorry i forgot to tell you.. my uncles not home today :frown: and he told me not to break his door down :bawling: :frown: oh the cat, cleo likes dm's so dont give them to her :biggrin:
xXLil'-AnGelXx
I subbed you hunny as well you skipped my queue lol :smile:

did ya??? :eek: :biggrin: you rock!! :biggrin:
Reply 30674
lil_groovy_dude

Glad I could be of service. It'll be ages before I get a shiny :rolleyes: I shall take my rise to stardom slowly
saiyamana
:angry: if you'd have said that 5 mins ago, i'd have repped you instead og oneway :frown: sorry :frown:

tis ok, i need to rep you still as well!! :redface: i will do it sometime tonight!! :biggrin:
I have a feeling LGD you'll get your 1st shiny tonight
Reply 30677
lil_groovy_dude

sorry am just worth 23 (aft my recent neg :frown: )
Scubar
Never you mind, its not for little ears
:hmpf: dont worry, i'll work it out :biggrin:

cya SCx and thanks :smile:
lil_groovy_dude
tis ok, i need to rep you still as well!! :redface: i will do it sometime tonight!! :biggrin:

congrats :smile: on the shiney

Latest