The Student Room Group
Tomásíona - Mháire
haha hey get in the spirit....its st paddys day :rolleyes: green aftershocks.....green vodka....all green and lovin it!!!!! :wink: xoxo

lol! ooo i like the colour green :biggrin: :cool:
Tomásíona - Mháire
haha hey get in the spirit....its st paddys day :rolleyes: green aftershocks.....green vodka....all green and lovin it!!!!! :wink: xoxo

--------------

eh? naw why would a delete nethin? xoxo
i dunno :p: my eyes probably need checking but i thought i read a post by someone saying 'scandolous' :confused: gah tis not important :biggrin:
darth_vader05
hehe - no thanks :smile: they made me do wierd things! going to have a nap in a while

yeah i'm going to have a rest later its been a hectic week later I will.....
have a bath
dinner
watch hollyoaks
watch a dvd for half an hour
watch corrie
watch dvd
and maybe watch another dvd if i'm not tired

I don't feel like going out for a couple of hours tonight because virtually everyone I know smokes, well not all of them but I don't and it just makes me feel ill because of the smell plus i'm tired
xXLil'-AnGelXx
I still have one exam left health and social next wed :frown:

awwwww :hugs: good luck! :smile:
SketchyCanvas
gdgd :biggrin:

:smile: same! :biggrin: feels like a huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders and now just relaxed cos its over :smile:

i thought you lived in birmingham? ^o) :p:
:smile:

tis a good feeling, yesterday i think i was a bit too hyper :biggrin: probably cos of lack of sleep!!

well you thought wrong :bandit: :p:
darth_vader05
i dunno :p: my eyes probably need checking but i thought i read a post by someone saying 'scandolous' :confused: gah tis not important :biggrin:

that post is near the top of the page :smile:
SketchyCanvas
why not :hmpf: my cat? :eek:

erm.... think i've heard of it :hmmmm:
you know why damit :motz: :p:

yep your cat, bilbo :biggrin:

i know ive heard of it :biggrin:
darth_vader05

cheeky :p: xoxo
xXLil'-AnGelXx
that post is near the top of the page :smile:
its not :ninja: :hmpf:
SketchyCanvas
awwwww :hugs: good luck! :smile:

thankies :hugs: revison tomorrow not on sunday because its one of me brother birthdays and we're going to the zoo for the day so monday and tuesday will be revsion again and wednesday morning because the exam be in the afternoon
SketchyCanvas
lol! ooo i like the colour green :biggrin: :cool:

lol so do i if it comes in the form of alcohol on the 17th of march :p: haha xoxo
darth_vader05
:smile:

tis a good feeling, yesterday i think i was a bit too hyper :biggrin: probably cos of lack of sleep!!

well you thought wrong :bandit: :p:

lol!! i nearly fell asleep today in chemistry cos of lack of sleep :eek: :banghead: :p:

^o) :p:
Darth here it be

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showpost.php?p=3992961&postcount=30637

--------------

Tomásíona - Mháire
lol so do i if it comes in the form of alcohol on the 17th of march :p: haha xoxo

wow green alcoholic drinks cool :p: I want one
Tomásíona - Mháire
ooooooooo scandalicious :p: xoxo
oops :redface: thanks LA :P:
xXLil'-AnGelXx

wow green alcoholic drinks cool :p: I want one

make out you are irish on the 17th of march.......then ya will get one :wink: xoxo
darth_vader05
oops :redface: thanks LA :P:

its ok :smile: :hugs:
lol what scandalicious is my new word! xoxo
Tomásíona - Mháire
make out you are irish on the 17th of march.......then ya will get one :wink: xoxo

good idea i'll go down to the local pub they all celebrate :p:
darth_vader05
you know why damit :motz: :p:

yep your cat, bilbo :biggrin:

i know ive heard of it :biggrin:

i do? :rolleyes: lol

what about my cat BILLO :biggrin:

lol :rolleyes: :p:
SketchyCanvas
lol!! i nearly fell asleep today in chemistry cos of lack of sleep :eek: :banghead: :p:

^o) :p:
you nearly fell asleep hehe! all i did was put my head on the desk and close my eyes for five second and the blimmin teaher thought that i was signalling for her to start asking me questions :motz: all i said was dunno, ermm, ask someone else, how am i supposed to know :biggrin: hehe in the end she let me be :bandit:

dont deny it :p:

Latest