hehe :p:

hey 11 :biggrin: and cya LA :ciao:

So sexy, hows your day been? :smile:
hey CV. :smile: How are things?
Reply 31143
e11even
hey CV. :smile: How are things?
good:biggrin:
and you too darth_vader and Lucas :smile: Done anything interesting today?
e11even

found my bed :smile:
Lucas123
So sexy, hows your day been? :smile:
who's ??? mine???

well i got up late today and had to rush to college in 10 minutes:eek: first lesson was ok didnt do much. second lesson was chem and was boring! and then study period was crap... but in between it was a good time :biggrin: im trying to convince a teacher to join the dark side, any ideas? :p:

i was pleased to learn that some teachers refer to me as darth vader in the staff room :biggrin: :cool: and now im at home!

hows your day been?
CV: That's good to hear :smile: I didn't do much studying today :frown: Hmm...my mum wanted to unplug the internet connection but she didn't know how to :biggrin: It's 1:29am where I am. Lol. Bleh...I haven't gotten enough sleep since...I joined TSR :redface: Hehe
e11even
hmmm nothing to interst others i think :biggrin: but it was funny!!

how about your day? :smile:
Lucas123
found my bed :smile:

:biggrin: I seem to have misplaced mine :frown:
Reply 31150
e11even
CV: That's good to hear :smile: I didn't do much studying today :frown: Hmm...my mum wanted to unplug the internet connection but she didn't know how to :biggrin: It's 1:29am where I am. Lol. Bleh...I haven't gotten enough sleep since...I joined TSR :redface: Hehe
sleep is for the weak!, now im off to bed:cool:
darth_vader05
who's ??? mine???

well i got up late today and had to rush to college in 10 minutes:eek: first lesson was ok didnt do much. second lesson was chem and was boring! and then study period was crap... but in between it was a good time :biggrin: im trying to convince a teacher to join the dark side, any ideas? :p:

i was pleased to learn that some teachers refer to me as darth vader in the staff room :biggrin: :cool: and now im at home!

hows your day been?

of course you :cool:

What a good day, lol. Offer the teacher cookies and milk :wink: no-one can resist :biggrin: hahahahaha, darth vader in staff room :eek: crazy :eek:

Some teacher phoned me at home telling me my exam on Tuesday had moved to AM not PM, and of course being me I go "So my exam is on tuesday then" :rolleyes: :biggrin: She didnt seem impressed :biggrin: lol
darth_vader05

hows your day been?

How do the teachers know you as darth vader? :ninja: Maybe some of them are on tsr :p: Hehe.
Reply 31153
e11even
*refrains from making pervy comment*
e11even
where do you live? :smile:
e11even
How do the teachers know you as darth vader? :ninja: Maybe some of them are on tsr :p: Hehe.

:ninja:
Commander V
sleep is for the weak!, now im off to bed:cool:

Lol :p: So soon? Evening nap time?
See you :smile:
e11even

I found mine, underneath all the boxes :biggrin: Hope you find it :smile:
e11even
well its because I AM darth vader :vader: :biggrin: hehe i had my suspicions about my teacher but tis not a big deal anymore! LPK said that he'll sort them out if they come here :p:
Reply 31159
e11even
Lol :p: So soon? Evening nap time?
See you :smile:
im not really off:smile:

Latest