The Student Room Group
:eek: :p: RE is a better place to fall asleep in though :p:
loll i dont do RE anymore :frown: they were fun lessons for me :p: just had class discussions which were coolio :cool: shame dont do them anymore :hmpf:
Tom
Hey again penguins :wavey:

Back at uni, back on the 'net. Long time no chat. How are you all? Any new people? :smile:

***jumps tom*** baby!!!!!!!!!!!! missed you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hugs: :kiss: xoxo
I got an A in RE by counting celing tiles :p: and then doing mentle maths and working out the number of floor tiles :p:
misst
:eek: :p: RE is a better place to fall asleep in though :p:

RE was one class subject am tellin ya!!!!!! loved it...hated the teacher though :rolleyes: xoxo
both the RE teachers in my school worshipped me :p: so they marked up me coursework :rofl:
Reply 31526
Ready or not here I come :hugs::wavey:
misst
I got an A in RE by counting celing tiles :p: and then doing mentle maths and working out the number of floor tiles :p:

:toofunny: !!
Twaffy

lol!!! heya Twaffy :hugs: :wavey: hows you? :smile:
misst
both the RE teachers in my school worshipped me :p: so they marked up me coursework :rofl:

I only had one RE teacher and me and her sat at break gossiping :rolleyes: :rolleyes: i'm terrible.....was good laugh like...we just taked about going out and clothes and stuff.....but then we fell out and i f***ed her off in class and walked out :biggrin: xoxo
Twaffy
twaffster!! :biggrin: :party:

--------------

Tomásíona - Mháire
I only had one RE teacher and me and her sat at break gossiping :rolleyes: :rolleyes: i'm terrible.....was good laugh like...we just taked about going out and clothes and stuff.....but then we fell out and i f***ed her off in class and walked out :biggrin: xoxo
hah!! :p: tis crazy :rolleyes: in a way I miss RE, I miss being able to talk whenever :p:
Tomásíona - Mháire

:rofl: !!
:rolleyes:
misst

hah!! :p: tis crazy :rolleyes: in a way I miss RE, I miss being able to talk whenever :p:

nah not really the course that I was doing....St Johns Gospel and the reformation was a w***er of a course to do it was bloody horrible :frown: xoxo

--------------

SketchyCanvas
:rofl: !!
:rolleyes:

lol well she was talking about me behind my back so she deserved it :rolleyes: - havent been back at RE since :wink: xoxo
Tomásíona - Mháire

lol well she was talking about me behind my back so she deserved it :rolleyes: - havent been back at RE since :wink: xoxo

lol! she was chatting about behind your back :eek: then she deserved it :bandit: :p: lol
SketchyCanvas
lol! she was chatting about behind your back :eek: then she deserved it :bandit: :p: lol

most definately :bandit: she put that in her pipe and smoked it :wink: :bandit: xoxo
Reply 31535
Tomásíona - Mháire
most definately :bandit: she put that in her pipe and smoked it :wink: :bandit: xoxo

:eek: She could get cancer
Tomásíona - Mháire

:toofunny: now that would be a funny site lol!!
hey penguins :wavey: :smile:
Heya Darth :wavey: :smile: how you been? :smile:
Reply 31539
darth_vader05
hey penguins :wavey: :smile:

mooooooooooooooooooooo

Latest