Turn on thread page Beta

TSR's Penguin Society watch

• View Poll Results: What should happen to the Pingu Soc?
    Thread remains open.
    53.13%
    A new thread is started and Darth is the boss.
    0%
    A new thread in chat.
    15.63%
    A thread is made for Socs forum.
    31.25%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SketchyCanvas)
    hellooooo :hugs: :wavey: how was your day?
    twas OK thanks yours?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xemilyx)
    i did too :rolleyes: joy :p:
    its great aint it :rolleyes: xoxo

--------------

loll A level? :eek: :hugs: :p: could never do that...i didnt even take it for GCSE let alone a level :p: When i did it for KS3, my teacher was crap :eek: he would go on about his daughter and teach us the same lesson from last lesson again without realising it :rolleyes: lol
    :rofl: thats the same as my maths teach but she talked about that during GCSE and was on the computer 24/7 buying her kiddies presents or holidays.....:rolleyes: xoxo

ReputationRep:
    its amazing!! :p:

ReputationRep:
    its amazing!! :p:
    not particularly :rolleyes: i havent been to history in over a month :eek: :p: ditch it all the time xoxo

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by misst)
    twas OK thanks yours?
    parents evening..but it went crap :hmpf: apart from that im good thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tomásíona - Mháire)
    not particularly :rolleyes: i havent been to history in over a month :eek: :p: ditch it all the time xoxo
    im doing it in uni!

ReputationRep:
    im doing it in uni!
    if i dont get into to do Law im gonna do Irish history xoxo

ReputationRep:
    parents evening..but it went crap :hmpf: apart from that im good thanks
    goody :hugs:

ReputationRep:

:rofl: thats the same as my maths teach but she talked about that during GCSE and was on the computer 24/7 buying her kiddies presents or holidays.....:rolleyes: xoxo
    :toofunny: !! my maths teacher was cool :cool: but history and geography were the worse...the geography one used to spit a lot :s: lol

ReputationRep:
    :toofunny: !! my maths teacher was cool :cool: but history and geography were the worse...the geography one used to spit a lot :s: lol
    ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :puke: xoxo

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys, well actually bye as well I just popped on to say hi i've been revsing for health and social exam tomorrow and i'm off to bed in a min to have a early night coz to be honest I need it hope everyones ok I may be on tomorrow night if i'm not busy 6th form work seems to be piling up at the moment :wavey: :hugs: :ciao:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xXLil'-AnGelXx)
    Hi guys, well actually bye as well I just popped on to say hi i've been revsing for health and social exam tomorrow and i'm off to bed in a min to have a early night coz to be honest I need it hope everyones ok I may be on tomorrow night if i'm not busy 6th form work seems to be piling up at the moment :wavey: :hugs: :ciao:
    bye and night

ReputationRep:
    ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :puke: xoxo
    yeup :s: so i used to sit at the back ALL the time lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xXLil'-AnGelXx)
    Awww good luck in your exams :hugs: :ciao:

ReputationRep:
    yeup :s: so i used to sit at the back ALL the time lol
    the geography teacherin my school is sexy :cool: hes class lookin' hehehhe xoxo

ReputationRep:
    Hello everyone! I'venot been in here for ages which is a shame. I have a job now, and I am doing 3 advanced highers and a higher at school which is seriously difficult and mental. The only time I have spare is my weekends when I'm either at the movies, doing more work or revising.
    I'm becoming very good at retaining the knowledge and I can't wait 'til June when I finish my school and get extended summer for going to Holand, France and Poland on holidays and charitable trips aswell as a mountain leader training to give me my headstart for studying pharmacy at uni with a job aswell.

PM me a message to say I hi and hope you are great. Off to watch Shameless.

Bye

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Daibhidh)
    Hello everyone! I'venot been in here for ages which is a shame. I have a job now, and I am doing 3 advanced highers and a higher at school which is seriously difficult and mental. The only time I have spare is my weekends when I'm either at the movies, doing more work or revising.
    I'm becoming very good at retaining the knowledge and I can't wait 'til June when I finish my school and get extended summer for going to Holand, France and Poland on holidays and charitable trips aswell as a mountain leader training to give me my headstart for studying pharmacy at uni with a job aswell.

Bye
    sounds like fun enjoy it

ReputationRep:
    the geography teacherin my school is sexy :cool: hes class lookin' hehehhe xoxo
    lol! lucky you :hmpf: :p: the only good looking teacher is my chemistry...but his married to the french teacher :eek: lol!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Daibhidh)

Bye

awwwww good luck with that :hugs:

:ciao:

ReputationRep:
    lol! lucky you :hmpf: :p: the only good looking teacher is my chemistry...but his married to the french teacher :eek: lol!!
    :eek: oooooooo :p: naw the geography teach got married in the summer....but good god the man is gorgeous!!!!!! especially when training the boys for football mmmmmm the legs are to die for xoxo

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.