Turn on thread page Beta

TSR's Penguin Society watch

• View Poll Results: What should happen to the Pingu Soc?
    Thread remains open.
    53.13%
    A new thread is started and Darth is the boss.
    0%
    A new thread in chat.
    15.63%
    A thread is made for Socs forum.
    31.25%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SketchyCanvas)
    awww how comes? i always loved your xoxo :love: :cool:

yeah, but havent got time to sleep, got loads of homework then going out tonight
    just have taken a wee notion - don't send them in txts either much! oooooo where you going to?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tomásíona - Mháire)
    just have taken a wee notion - don't send them in txts either much! oooooo where you going to?
    lol oo kk

to my friends house havent seen her for ageeesss, i've spoken to her on the phone loads and on msn but cant wait to see her again

ReputationRep:
    ohh SC I have your old water drip avatar as screensaver on my phone its exactly the same but its animated it always reminds me of TSR and the Nice ppl on here

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xXLil'-AnGelXx)
    ohh SC I have your old water drip avatar as screensaver on my phone its exactly the same but its animated it always reminds me of TSR and the Nice ppl on here
    oooo animated as well? :eek: awwww thats so sweet :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    Its brill I find it really :cool: to look at lol :biggrin:

Hi SC and Lil Angel How has your day been?

ReputationRep:
    oooo coolio :cool: i have this weird orange sparks as my screensaver..pfft! :hmpf: lol

so how was your exam yday?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by e11even)
    Hey 11 :hugs: tiring but had a 2hour lunch yours?

2 hour lunch. Nice. I have one chapter of physics left to study and my exam is tomorrow sigh.

--------------

Did you get set loads of work?

ReputationRep:
    2 hour lunch. Nice. I have one chapter of physics left to study and my exam is tomorrow sigh.

--------------

Did you get set loads of work?
    awwww good luck in that :hugs:

yeah mostly chemistry :hmpf: now that the week is nearly over, thats when all the teachers start bombarding (sp?) you with loads of work for the weekend :eek: lol

ReputationRep:
    awwww good luck in that :hugs:

yeah mostly chemistry :hmpf: now that the week is nearly over, thats when all the teachers start bombarding (sp?) you with loads of work for the weekend :eek: lol
    Same here i'm doing some work tonight :hmpf: they should give a break :motz:

Aww :hugs: for both of you. I can't wait for my exams to end Meh, if we feel like the teachers are overloading us with homework, we bring it up...It might help A little bit of whining...nicely though

ReputationRep:
    I've been good quite happy actually my friend is now going out with this guy who she has been out with before, but honeslty they are so sweet and made for each other they look soo sweet holding hands but......

I have no-one :bawling: hopefully mr right will come along soonm ( all my bfs have been horrible jerks) I do have my eye on a guy at th mo however

good luck with your exam tomorrow you'll be fine :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    thanks 11 :hugs: lol its the 6th Forms rules for students to have 2-3hours of work to do each day :eek: *mutters underbreath...stupid school* lol

ReputationRep:
    g'd afternoon girls

SC :hugs:

11 :hugs:

lil angel :hugs:

:hello:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xXLil'-AnGelXx)
    I've been good quite happy actually my friend is now going out with this guy who she has been out with before, but honeslty they are so sweet and made for each other they look soo sweet holding hands but......

I have no-one :bawling: hopefully mr right will come along soonm ( all my bfs have been horrible jerks) I do have my eye on a guy at th mo however

good luck with your exam tomorrow you'll be fine :hugs:
    awww thats sweet @ your friend.

Tell me about it! @ finding mr.right. I feel as if i kinda have found him but he likes this other girl and i should of told him how i felt when he hinted he liked me before :hmpf: now i lost my chance...meh.

Awww if they were made for each other that must be really nice. I like watching sweet couples I get this warm feeling. It's like they radiate warmth and joy and it gets to you

Well, I hope your mr right comes along soon. You seem like a really really sweet person Is this guy from your school? And does he know you have your eye on him? He might have his eye on you too you know :p:

Thanks Oh and I would help you fill in the questionnaire but I know nothing about the NHS - I'm from Brunei Hehe. :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by saiyamana)
    g'd afternoon girls

SC :hugs:

11 :hugs:

lil angel :hugs:

:hello:
    Hello Saiyamana :hugs: :wavey: how was your day?

thanks 11 :hugs: lol its the 6th Forms rules for students to have 2-3hours of work to do each day :eek: *mutters underbreath...stupid school* lol
    :eek: the rules? Oh dear! :hugs: I guess it's all beneficial in the end :p:

------

Hi saiyamana How are you? :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    :eek: the rules? Oh dear! :hugs: I guess it's all beneficial in the end :p:
    yeup :hmpf: lol thats what i keep telling myself :rolleyes: :p:

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.